“good food with cool decor in EVV”
Review of Madeleine's

Madeleine's
Reserve with OpenTable
Madeleine's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 405 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: OAK STREET
Description: Madeleine's Fusion Restaurant in Evansville, IN serves a variety of eclectic dishes to satisfy everyone's taste. Enjoy our delicious creations today!
“good food with cool decor in EVV”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Visited the restaurant with several business colleagues. The interior is cool and modern. The menu and wine list are diverse, but a bit pricey. We tried several first courses and everything was great. Everyone enjoyed his/her main courses and sides. The service was very good. I enjoyed the experience. I am not sure if I would return soon since the prices are higher than similar restaurants in urban cities. However, I would return for a special occasion since EVV does not have many of these types of restaurants.

• Visited October 2012

“Treated like white trash”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Wife took me for my 30th birthday. Waitress turned her nose up at us, and treated us like white trash. We both ordered butterflied filets. Mine was half the diameter and twice as thick, but waitress was convinced I didn't know what I was talking about and said it was butterflied. Steak was very tasty but ate half of it with an empty beverage, and was never offered a refill. We made the owner aware of the situation, and instead of trying to make things right, he tried to convince us they weren't in the wrong. Don't waste your time or money at this place.

5 Thank goobv23
Austin, Texas
“Perhaps the best choice for food in EVV.”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Nice menu options. Have not been disappointed yet. Indoor and outdoor seating. Private dining room upstairs.

Visited July 2012
Tennessee
“Amazing food and service!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We read the mixed reviews and decided to try this restaurant. So glad we went. The food was amazing and the service was excellent! The Osso Bussco my husband ordered was melt in your mouth! Not to say everything we ordered was not wonderful! The owner (who was in his blue jeans... not a problem for us LOL) stopped by our table and we enjoyed talking with him. We had 2 bottles of wine, 2 appetizers, 2 second courses and 2 main dishes, plus lobster mac and cheese for $185! What is pricy about that? We don't live here but have decided we will drive the 2 hours and eat here again!

• Visited August 2012
Newburgh, Indiana
“Unique, Pricey”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We went to Madeleine's for our anniversary dinner. We'd heard great things. It's really nicely decorated inside, and our server was prompt and helpful. We decided to go all-out and order 3 courses so we could try lots of things. The appetizer we had - some kind of spicy beef on skewers with horseradish dipping, that was served cold, was surprisingly delicious. However, my soup - a curried tomato - tasted like they'd opened a can of crushed tomatoes and put some sea salt on top and gave it to me in a pretty bowl. My entree was okay, but not to-die-for by any means. The prices are extremely high - my husband and I both had water to drink, no alcohol, and our bill for 2 people was over $90. I'd recommend it for special occasions or if you just want to break out of the chain-restaurant-rut of Evansville eateries, but not for a regular go-to dinner spot.

• Visited April 2012