Holiday Inn Express Evansville West
$70
$63
$109
$82
Comfort Inn & Suites Evansville(Evansville)(Great Value!)
$82
Courtyard Evansville East(Evansville)
$107
$129
$125
All reviewsstayed herefront desknice hotelpool and hot tubcinnamon rollsroom was cleanfresh fruithotel is locatedeasy accesscontinental breakfastbiscuits and gravyamcapplebeeswalmartelevatorsheetspet
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Stayed here eight days while my father was in the cardiac care Unit at St Marys. The staff was wonderful! Room was clean. Nice bed.
My only complaint is that it was hot! Seems no matter how you set the thermostat it just reaches a certain point that it cuts itself off.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank LadyCaptain
Reviewed May 16, 2011

Thought it was a nice hotel for my husband, kids, and myself. The only thing that I would suggest is to have outlet covers available for people with small children. Very clean and breakfast was very good as well.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Rebeccad1
Reviewed November 17, 2010

I stayed here one night on business. What should have been the normal pleasant stay you expect from a Holiday Inn Express turned into a sleep deprived night.

The property is on an odd shaped lot, where three sides of the hotel face the street. My room was at the back of the propoerty where there was considerable street noise. I also learned that the good people of Evansville enjoy modified exhaust systems!

The hotel must have wood floors, as it sounded like an elephant walking in the room above me at 5:00 am; lots of plumbing noise, heater / AC unit was noisy; even the fridge in my room was noisy.

All other positive comments about this place are true hoever; good location, restaurants next door, clean rooms, etc.

I'm trying somewhere else if ever back in Evansville.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank ToSquareBob1
Reviewed June 23, 2010

Loved the loaction, great food within walking distance, and a movie theater across the street. Great people and service!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank memanfredda
Reviewed February 27, 2010

My daughter plans to attend USI in the fall. I am very picky and I am pleased to have found the hotel I will use when we visit. The pillows were great and staff was helpful. Very easy access to USi, quiet, clean and reasonable. My daughter and I were changed from a room with 2 queens to a room with one King but only after a phone call while we were on our way requesting permission from the staff. They cut our rate in half for the last minute change. Applebees is right next door.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family