“Recommended for kids 8 and under only”

The Inflatable Fun Factory
Ranked #19 of 20 Fun & Games in Evansville
More attraction details
Owner description: The Inflatable Fun Factory is the place for bouncers, bears, and birthdays. We offer Stop-N-Play all day everyday. Daily passes are $8.00/Child. Adults are always free! We offer a public inflatable arena where your children can come to spend the day. We have a full concession stand, as well as a bear stuffing center. Interested in a birthday party? Our party packages start as low as $150. Please call or stop by for details.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

It's clean. It's neat. It's small. As others have noted there are only 5 bounce houses, one for toddlers only. There are only 8 game machines which take quarters only, no tokens. I ran through $3 for each of my children who are preteens in 10 minutes. It also got really crowded with all the littles by 11 am on a Friday - but it was Spring Break. My preteens were bored in an hour. I wouldn't recommend for this age group. But for toddlers and up a bit, there is plenty of parent seating close to the action so you can keep an eye on them.

Reviewed April 23, 2016

I think the concept is great and my grandchildren enjoy going there but I am not sure the supervision of the children by staff is as good as it could be. The children were a bit rough with each other (didn't know each other) in the inflatable they were jumping in. Just possibly need to be instructed better on how to deal with groups and keeping things safe for all.

Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

Fairly small place, but decent for young children. Nothing for tweens and up. Decent food for snack bar -type fare. (Pizza, fries, pretzels, etc.) We'll staffed and supervised.

They do seem a bit rigid on rules. We were there from out of town, meeting family for a brief holiday visit. We had a xmas gift for a child in the family, and they wouldn't allow us to bring it in since we hadn't paid for a party. Even after I explained the circumstances, they held fast. I can understand if we had walked in with several gifts and were meeting a group -- that would be akin to weasling out of paying for a service they offer. But one holiday gift for one child . . . sigh. So we took it out of the gift bag, folded the bag up and put it on the floor.

Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

The Inflatable Fun Factory is fun! There are only 5 bouncers- one being toddlers only so don't expect to spend a lot of time here-up to two hours at most. It is clean and open. The price is fair at $8 with no time limit.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 21, 2015

The charge for a two hour party & access to a private room is outrageous nearly $400 and you must provide your own birthday cake & refreshments

The fee pays for access to a room full assorted blow up slides & jump areas plus
An additional smaller room with tables & chairs for you to serve cake and drinks

For the price you have better options to entertain 20 kids such as a park,zoo,movies or
Swimming or skate party

I am sure the kids enjoy it for the time actually spent in the jump room
All the children I observed were enthusiastic and running all over the place

The average age of the children were 2-8 years old I cant immagine children age 10 or above would enjoy a birthday party here

And this maybe a good ideal for cold weather birthdays but there are so many options
For the fee charged here

They have a food counter with limited offerings which as you can imagine are average prices
When there is no other option you pay or go without

Not sure why parents would feed a child then allow him/her to jump & run for 2 hours

had I not been invited I would not have ever consider this a ideal birthday experiance and will likely not recommend it to others