Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Recommended for kids 8 and under only

It's clean. It's neat. It's small. As others have noted there are only 5 bounce houses, one for... read more

Reviewed March 31, 2017
ppb1367
via mobile
So-so

Fairly small place, but decent for young children. Nothing for tweens and up. Decent food for... read more

Reviewed January 2, 2016
JJ395
Bloomington, Indiana
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 21, 2015

The charge for a two hour party & access to a private room is outrageous nearly $400 and you must provide your own birthday cake & refreshments

The fee pays for access to a room full assorted blow up slides & jump areas plus
An additional smaller room with tables & chairs for you to serve cake and drinks

For the price you have better options to entertain 20 kids such as a park,zoo,movies or
Swimming or skate party

I am sure the kids enjoy it for the time actually spent in the jump room
All the children I observed were enthusiastic and running all over the place

The average age of the children were 2-8 years old I cant immagine children age 10 or above would enjoy a birthday party here

And this maybe a good ideal for cold weather birthdays but there are so many options
For the fee charged here

They have a food counter with limited offerings which as you can imagine are average prices
When there is no other option you pay or go without

Not sure why parents would feed a child then allow him/her to jump & run for 2 hours

had I not been invited I would not have ever consider this a ideal birthday experiance and will likely not recommend it to others

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed March 11, 2015 via mobile

They made me pay for my one year old who I expkained would not play. They wouldn't let me bring in my drink from Starbucks and said that I could buy one of their drinks. All they care about is money! If I'm going to stand around for an hour or two watching my kids play then I would like to have a descent cup of coffee! The front girls were very rude.

Date of experience: March 2015
6  Thank HHR1223
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I will never go back! They made me pay $8 for my 1yr old Disabled son to PLAY!! He cant.crawl,and cant walk!! He has Spina Bifida and doesnt have feeling in his right leg! I told them he was disabled...they told me,"I dont care you have to pay" I dont care about the money,I am disgusted they mafe me pay for my child to sit on the floor!! I filed a complaint with the American Disability Act!!

Date of experience: July 2014
26  Thank Quest805943
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We've had several birthday parties here (and been invited to several others). I can't speak to the drop-in area except that we've seen it - it does look pretty cramped, but fun, and there's a concession area and tables/chairs for the adults. For the birthday parties you get your own private room with 5 inflatables, then time in a private party room.

Date of experience: May 2014
2  Thank Heather H
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I gave this place 3 stars only because of the size of the place. Its rather small and they have about 5 inflatables crammed into this one room. for $8 your kids can go there and romp around while you get to sit and watch. I used to bring my laptop and catch up on work but they no longer offer wifi. boo!

Date of experience: April 2014