WINNER WONDERLAND

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Evansville, Indiana
“Great Deli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed this place. Although it wasn't 5 star dining, it was very good. I enjoyed the salad bar, my wife and friends each had the 1/2 aandwitch and soup special, each enjoyed what they received. AND ice creame at the end. Overall a very nice lunchtime deli.

Indiana
“Surprisingly good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

I was expecting another version of Panera (which I am tired of) instead there were lots of interesting selections. I got the Santa Fe Chicken Sandwich which I loved. My husband got a pasta dish (I forget which one) and he enjoyed it as well. I noticed there was a large salad bar and they also offered free soft serve ice cream.

We were there at lunch time and they were packed, but it was quite large with plenty of seating. The servers were quite pleasant and efficient. I would love to go back and sample several other menu items. Wish it were closer to home.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Lots of choices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

It was a little confusing figuring out how to order, but there were so many choices! You also have to decide if you want the buffet. The food was good and fresh. There is also free ice cream, which I would not have known if I wasn't with someone who had been there before. The place was large and rather noisy, but we were there at lunchtime and it was quite crowded. Also the large windows made it quite bright, with a glare if you were facing outward.

Visited May 2014
Elberfeld, Indiana
“Nice salad bar, giant portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

This was our first time at a Jason's Deli. We ate there at lunch time after a friend recommended it. The menu seems a tad pricey, until you see the portions. The deli club sandwich with chips would have fed two for an adequate lunch, while the Plain Jane baked potato probably cold have fed three. Unlimited salad bar for around $8 was high quality, but the only meat on the salad bar was bacon. Lots of fresh greens. Everyone gets free ice cream. As another post mentioned, the meat wasn't deli quality as the name of the establishment would suggest. The ham that I tried from my wife's sandwich was typical processed lunch meat, but she said that the meal was good.

The place was very clean, especially the restrooms. The staff greeted us when we walked in and gave us menus and a baby seat carrier. There was no feel of being rushed and plenty of seating.

Overall, we will return. Definitely one of the best salad bars in town!

• Visited April 2014
Haubstadt, Indiana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Cheap low quality meats. I had the Mufaletta. It was served hot (which it shouldn't be). There was not much meat and most of that was ham. One slice of genoa. No mortadella in sight. Just a typical franchise cutting corners & masquerading as something it's not, a quality restaurant.

Visited March 2014