“fun evening” 4 of 5 stars

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“fun evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have been to see the icemen twice. The crowd is loud and seems to be having a lot of fun. I will go back in the future.

Evansville, Indiana, United States
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great family fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I went for the first time this year and it was a blast. There were kids of all ages and they were all having a lot of fun. It wasn't just watching a game.. it was involvment for the crowd as well. Excited to go again!

Visited December 2013
Evansville, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Exciting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Hockey is so fast-paced and exciting. We are lucky to have the Icemen. The Ford Center(Our House) is a great facility.

Visited November 2013
IL
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Love minor league franchises! We got 2 front row, ice level seats for the price of 1 major league seat! Had a blast!

Williamsport, Indiana
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Love the ICEMEN and never even got to see the game!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Let me start this by saying we never saw the game. We do not live close to the icemen but my wife's Grandmother had become ill and we needed to travel near Evansville.

I knew my wife would need some relax time (hey what could be more relaxing than a good old fashioned hockey game?) and I also knew that we would not have alot of time to see to the details.

I emailed the ICEMEN and was fortunate to get a response from Mr. Lance McCarty. Mr McCarty called us, found us great tickets and made sure that every detail was ready including a ride over to the game and back!

If this is how well your ICEMEN treat out of towners they must be wonderful to the Evansville Fans.

Unfortunately my wife's Grandmother required more time and we had to miss the game.

Thank you Mr Lance, ICEMEN, and fans.

Jim