“Great Service! Great Pizza!”

Angelo's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 403 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Evansville, Indiana
“Great Service! Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in without a reservation on a concert night at the Ford Center. We were seated immediately and found out pizza was not on the evening menu. My wife really wanted pizza, so Angelo agreed to make us one anyway.

Service was great and even though they were getting busy, our "abnormal" pizza came out within 15mins.

It was fantastic! We will definitely return to try something else in the future.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Xo-Jason

“Hands Down Favorite!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Angelo's is my favorite restaurant. I choose it for every special occasion I can think of. Anytime we have family in town we take them to Angelo's because we know they will love it as much as we do. I always order the lasagna because its to die for, but I know other entrees are delicious too because I always get to taste what my family orders. Every once in awhile you might have a slight issue with service but nothing extreme and you risk that with any restaurant.

Jasper, IN
“Amazing Italian Food in Indiana”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

The wait staff was very helpful. They were great explaining items on the menu, offering suggestions, etc. We had 3-4 different staff members tending to us, even with a full restaurant of guests.

Our waiter even allowed me to customize my meal in a way that made it even better. The food was fantastic and fresh. It's nice to discover a great restaurant in a small area like southern Indiana.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank crumblindown
Mattawan, Michigan
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

The lasagna and chicken fettuchine were excellent as were the yeasty rolls. We were there for a wedding rehearsal dinner in the lower level and the staff was very attentive. They have an excellent wine selection and desserts (chocolate pie and canollis) were very tasty. I am not a big fan of Italian, but this was better than average and I enjoyed my meal.

Visited November 2012
Evansville, Indiana
“Frightening Friday evening meal”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

My sister, niece and myself went to Angelo's after a evening of visiting the haunted houses in downtown Evansville. We ordered house salad for all of us. They brought out a small bowl of salad and 3 plates and some rolls. They charged us $ 15.00 for the salad. Our pizza we ordered was ok. We had to send waiters that were servicing other tables to find our waitress for drink refills on two occassions. .Our waitress was not very pleasant either. I had not visited Angelo's in a number of years. I was surprised by the poor service, prices and the poor visual appeal. There was paint peeling off the wall in the area they seated us in. I won't be back.

• Visited October 2012