“So happy it is still here” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Evansville, Indiana
“So happy it is still here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

Almost got a 5 rating. Ok it did, after reading what I wrote, I changed to from 4 to 5, it was that good!
Good fried food, great ice cream treats. I used to stop here all the time 30 years ago, I worked just around the corner. It is even better than I remembered. Great job guys. Pick up your folks and bring them here for a treat! or your best girl. All of them will think it is 1960. If you do not do this ever meal, it will not hurt you to have one greasy, delicious, treat of a meal.
Take the kids here instead of for a "happy meal" They use real food and the burgers are better than any chain! I think you are going to like how little you spend, I leave some thing for the workers.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Evansville, Indiana
“Don't let the appearance scare you off!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

A must try! I hadn't eaten there in years but after going there last week with my boyfriend, we went back the next day (and will frequent there much more now.) excellent food at a more than fair price. Staff was extremely friendly. Lady who served us the second day remembered us from the day before and asked how my chocolate covered cherries (to die for) were. I was impressed with the personable service, exceptional food and great price!

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST HAMBURGERS AND FRIES”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

Best hamburger and fries in town. Also best real chicken fingers in town. The food is excellent and the malts and soft drinks are the best. we go there at least twice a week some times we go some more. we have gone there for over 50 years. We use to take our sons and grandson there. Our grandson and sons still go there. It is really clean and friendly there. The food is always Hot. the women there are always friendly. They always remember my husband and son who usually orders the food. The women should get a raise they really take care of customers fast and they are very friendly to everyone.
BIG TOP is the best in town. Evansville should rate them number one.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank sandy c
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

My friend, who I was visiting took me to Big Top for lunch while I was in Evansville. Simple drive up burger place that had outstanding food and great customer service at roock bottom prices! My friend had a burger, fries, & soda combo & I had a pizza burger, fries and soda combo. We both loved our food and I will make it a point of going back to Big Top when I visit Evansville again!

Visited August 2013
LAKEWOOD
“Great shake, bland burger”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

We stopped by here strictly because of the tripadvisor reviews. Glad I had read about the chocolate banana milk shake. I didn't see it on the menu, but knew ahead of time to order it. It was great, and I'm only sad I ordered a small. I also had a regular cheeseburger...really all I could taste was my pickles and ketchup. My partner said the same. It's a kind of sketchy neighborhood, but glad we took the short side trip fom the casino.

Visited June 2013