“authentic Italian at a great price”
Review of Milano's

Ranked #94 of 405 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Davenport, Iowa
“authentic Italian at a great price”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Milano's is my favorite restaurant in Evansville. The service is always personal and excellent, and their food is consistently superb. I travel regularly, including abroad, and Milano's remains one of my favorite places to eat. The prices are great, and they have a nice selection of wines as well. I've eaten at Milano's numerous times over the past 6 years, and have never been disappointed.

• Visited December 2012

Tennessee
“Good Italian Food”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We were advised of this place by the owners of the bed and breakfast where we stayed. We went on a Monday night and it seemed like a one man show, the gentleman who seated us, waited on us and all the other tables and bussed all the tables. The appetizer of calamari was average, seemed to be frozen and microwaved but it was tasty. The salad was good and my entree, the Vodka Chicken was to die for! My husband got veal marsala and he said although the dish was good, the meat seemed tough and overcooked. The service was great, although he was really doing a lot to perform all his duties! The decor was very outdated and the most of the customers besides us were elderly. Perhaps the restaurant could use some updating to appeal to everyone?

• Visited August 2012
Boonville, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent food, good service, nice family owned business”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

last time we ate there they had a wedding party. they asked if we would mind sitting at the tables outside. We loved it , it was so much fun. still had the same good food and good service only better. i felt like we were at an outdoor restaurant in europe

• Visited August 2011
Portland, Oregon
“Great selection of Italian food, reasonable prices”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Evansville. There is rarely a wait for a table (and if there is, it's typically 15 minutes), which is difficult to find in Evansville on a Friday or Saturday night. There is a great selection of pasta, and I have never been disappointed by what I've eaten. The prices are reasonable (average of around $10 per entree) and the garlic rolls are amazing. It's a quiet, dimly lit place, although very outdated.

• Visited April 2011
roxstar33
“Am I the only one?”
Reviewed November 18, 2009

I heard a lot of talk about Milano's. I finally went with a friend of mine. Their food was no better than Cielo in Henderson. It was average and bland. So was my friend's. We had some wine, but the server wasn't the kindest of people. The patio was full, so we had to sit inside where there was absolutely nobody else sitting. It was sad. I will not go back there. The owner, however, was very nice.