“MIND-BLOWING”
Review of Donut Bank

Donut Bank
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Evansville
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

The Donut Bank is probably the best or one of the best Donut Shops in the World!! I have been coming here for years and it never ceases to amaze me! Their Caramel Donuts are heavenly, their Cookies are to die for, and everything else is fantastic!!
All in all... This Donut Shop is..... Some stiff competition!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I'm from New England, the home turf of Dunkin Donuts. I grew up out west when Spudnuts were popular (there's still one outside Cleveland!). So I feel I know something about donuts. Love 'em! Donut Bank donuts were some of the best, freshest donuts I've ever had. I'm ready to pledge allegiance to them, if only they were to expand. The coffee was pretty damn good, too (sorry for the language but it makes the point). We sampled several varieties of donut over 2 days. I wish we could have sampled everything. And they make cakes, too. If they're as good as the donuts...

1  Thank CovingtonCat
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Delicious donuts and wonderful variety- it is always on the list of have to haves from out of town guest.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

They have the best donuts in this area of the country, and the coffee is pretty good too. It is a family owned business with several locations in the Tri-state.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The variety is large and the quality is excellent ... if you're in the area, I highly recommend these baked goods!
Also, they make very good cakes, muffins & smoothies.