“Pizza was good”

Ranked #2 of 425 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Got real high in the parking lot and slammed some mini bottles of whiskey.
Threw the empties in the dumpster and hit the turonis.
Got a pizza and a pitcher.
It was good.
Services were okay.
If I'm ever in Eville
again, I will do there pizza.
Next time I will bring a flask.

4  Thank Scott F

Reviewed June 13, 2014

This place has pizza (every combination you can think of), sandwiches and a few salads. If you are on a carb free or guten free diet this is not the place for you. They have many different types of beer and full bar. I had a salad that was ok, nothing unusual. Others in our group loved the pizza. Dessert menu is limited to cookies and brownies so suggest you go for ice cream if you want dessert. This is a good place for a large noisy group as the place is casual. Service was excellent.

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere was welcoming & cozy. Our waiter provided great recommendations & was very attentive. My coworker & I enjoyed both pizzas we ordered.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

People who have ever been in Evansville want to eat here again when back in town. i have met people on airplanes who mention this restaurant when they find out I am from Evansville. The thin crust pizzas are outstanding, but steak sandwiches and Greek salads are also awesome. I have never heard anyone complain about anything. I just have trouble ordering something new when i have favorites. I am not a beer drinker, but this is also a micro brewery with quite a following. Decor is very rustic and creates an interesting environment too. There is a nice size bar area and very large family area, but still expect being on a wait list for a bit at busy times.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Turoni's is near the UofE campus, and has a surprisingly good pizza (like the crust), and it offers craft beer, and growlers. It's a busy place, so expect to wait in line on a weekend night. Prefer the bar for noise -- it's actually quieter in the bar when there's no important game on.