“Ice cream very well done!”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #6 of 17 Dessert in Evansville
Reviewed April 13, 2014

There are two Cold Stone Creamery locations here in Evansville & I enjoy visiting both. The staff is always very friendly & welcoming.

Love that I can pick & choose to make my ice cream whatever I want it to be. That being said, I (almost) always go with my favorite, the Mud Pie Mojo!

I have tried the smoothies and have been quite pleased with them as well.

I don't see how you could go wrong here, great ice cream.

There are newer reviews for Cold Stone Creamery

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Cold Stone is a fun place to go - you get to decide exactly what you want in your ice cream and watch as they prepare it for you. It's very tasty and you can even purchase your favorite concoction to go. Fun for kids and adults alike.

1  Thank ShowMeTheMountains
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Cold Stone Creamery & Rocky Mountain Chocolate all in one location, doesn't get much better than this. Rich, creamy ice cream with specialitie flavors depending on the season. Pineapple yogurt and pink lemonade sorbet, two of my favorites. The Rocky Road apple is my favorite along withi the sugar free mountain toffee. Friendly staff and all ice cream gluten free. Ice cream cakes and pies have been a big family hit.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very friendly staff. Love the place and I can't seem to go very long without some of the banana ice cream. Many choices and its all good.

1  Thank smilinghoosier