WINNER WONDERLAND

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Evansville, Indiana
“Add cranberries to your pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

We get the sausage and cranberry pizza b/c it is the best pizza in town. My 3 year old, my parents(50's), and my wife and I love it. The bread sticks are always fresh and the dipping sauces taste good too. My parents live 15 minutes from the Spankey's and they offer to cook the pizza half way and you can finish it at home to maximize freshness.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Brian E

“Pizza perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Spanky's is a delivery/carry out pizza business that pays attention to their customer's tastes. We like our pizza hot out of the oven done to our taste so we order our pizzas half baked and finish them at home following Spanky's instructions. Perfect cracker crust and the cheese just so. Plus we can finish our pizza anytime we want. Pick one up at 11:00am and have dinner at 6pm if that is what suits you.

Visited October 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Not the best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I was really excited to try this new place, usually its places like this that are the best but I was really wow'd. The pizza was decent at best, nothing spectacular. For the price I expected better flavor. I waited for it to cook and took it hone about 2 minutes away in that time the crust was already completely soggy. Probably won't go back.

• Visited September 2013
“Good pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

If you like thin crust pizza...try this! It is very good. I am not a big pizza fan, but this is good.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Sailorbaba
southern Indiana
“First time-- loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

We have heard good things since this little spot opened. Our usual pizza place is Turoni's, or Deerhead, or St Philip's Inn. We wanted to have a relaxing Friday night at home, so I called in the order and hubby picked it up. It was great. We had 1/2 Greek and 1/2 Stromboli ( not something I would have tried but it came highly recommended ) and loved it!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Bev1616

Been to Spankeys Una Pizza? Share your experiences!