“Pizza perfection”

Spankeys Una Pizza
Ranked #64 of 413 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Spanky's is a delivery/carry out pizza business that pays attention to their customer's tastes. We like our pizza hot out of the oven done to our taste so we order our pizzas half baked and finish them at home following Spanky's instructions. Perfect cracker crust and the cheese just so. Plus we can finish our pizza anytime we want. Pick one up at 11:00am and have dinner at 6pm if that is what suits you.

There are newer reviews for Spankeys Una Pizza

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I was really excited to try this new place, usually its places like this that are the best but I was really wow'd. The pizza was decent at best, nothing spectacular. For the price I expected better flavor. I waited for it to cook and took it hone about 2 minutes away in that time the crust was already completely soggy. Probably won't go back.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

If you like thin crust pizza...try this! It is very good. I am not a big pizza fan, but this is good.

2  Thank Sailorbaba
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We have heard good things since this little spot opened. Our usual pizza place is Turoni's, or Deerhead, or St Philip's Inn. We wanted to have a relaxing Friday night at home, so I called in the order and hubby picked it up. It was great. We had 1/2 Greek and 1/2 Stromboli ( not something I would have tried but it came highly recommended ) and loved it!

1  Thank Bev1616
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Absolutely the BEST pizza you will ever eat....we bring one home everytime we pass thru Evansville....Yum Yum