“Great local fast food”

Cuisines: Armenian
Evansville, Indiana, United States
“Great local fast food”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

A variety of choices from amazing burgers and shoe string fries to chicken salad sandwich and steamed veggies. PBJ , chili with spaghetti noodles, awesome salads. Save room for ice cream!!! It's my fav ice cream in town.

Tierra Verde, Florida
“Great salad”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I normally do not rate fast food places but I will make an exception for G D Ritzy's. I got the salad in the drive thru and I was blown away by how good it was. There was plenty of cheese and meat and the salad dressing hit the spot. I am certain it had quite a few calories than I originally intended to eat, but it was a nice change to get a great quality salad from a fast food drive thru.

Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Huntingburg Used To Have One...”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Every time I am in Evansville, I have to stop gor a burger. Crispy on the outside, juicy in the middle. Years ago we had a GD's in Huntingburg, but it is long gone.

1 Thank Lisa H
Newburgh, IN
“Scrumptious Salad!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Delicious salad prepared the way you want it. Ice cream is delicious! Burgers like no other and hot off the grill.

Visited March 2014
Evansville, Indiana
“On the west side too”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have been to both locations. Good service, good burger joint food. Excellent ice cream. I have to say i like this a bit better than, say steak and shake. Big juicy hamburgers. And a better selection of ice creams. I do have issues with sesame seed buns, so that is an issue with me here.

• Visited April 2013