“Gambling” 3 of 5 bubbles

41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Gambling”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

When we used to go here it was great, yeah you will lose money but the drinks seemed to be priced well. You can tell that the boat has been here a while and is in need of a good cleaning but if you want a fun way to kill a couple hours and have money to burn why not go here. There is always a chance you can win.

Visited January 2013

Columbus, OH
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The workers are nice but like older small casino's/river boats the second hand smoke is ridiculous. Table limits a bit high for a small casino that was not crowded on a saturday night.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank RahRah11
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Worst Experience Ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have been traveling up to Evanville for the last several months. I usually go to the casino each time im there and play blackjack for a couple of hours at at a time. The last trip up I took a god frend of mine with me that likes to play as well. He had a comp room from the casino host and the hotel was sold out. Since we needed two rooms we decided to get rooms down the street. As we were playing cards we asked one of the casino hots in the pitt to call and let them know we would not need the room and if we could just get a dinner for two in the restaurant. He slamed the phone down and said "absolutely not!!" "Oh and that room was given to you out of the kindness of the casion hosts heart" Needless to say we finished up and left. I would advise you to seek other options for a casino if you think of going. THis place is the worst example of casion or hotel I have ever seen. You also will end up smelling like an ashtray when you leave. The only people they care about are the ones that they can eyeball that have lots of black chips ( 100 each ) Phone calls are made, people are called over to observe them play and I cant get a comp dinner and the rudest casino host ever.

2 Thank Bobby S
Louisville ky
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fun Fun Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Last Thursday my husband, 2 sisters and I went to Casino Aztar in Evansville Ind. It is about a 2 hour drive from Louisville, Ky and it makes a nice day trip.

After we all got playing cards we were on our way to the casino. I was there back in 2007 and it was longer for the others, my husband didnt accompany me on that trip but for some strange reason they said he was there in 2007 but he wasnt. I had went with a group, Anyway, we enered on the 2nd floor and I played some machines on that floor and I was pretty lucky.

They had gone to the 3rd floor and it was really smoky I played a while on that floor then went down to the 1st floor where it is non smoking but I didnt have any luck down there. So back I went to the 2nd floor. They have a variety of slots of all denominations. My younger sister is not a true gambler., she is content on playing penny machines and was doing well,

My other sister was up and down but we all went in mind to have fun.Which we did.

Visited March 2013
Evansville, Indiana
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Only for older people.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Everything is geared for older people. They must have 80 year olds booking the bands?? They must not want people under 60?? If you want to enjoy yourself and ur under 60 then go to Harrahs in Metropolis,IL. Its only 2 hours away. The odds are better anyway.

2 Thank Scott W