“hope you're not in a hurry”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #306 of 403 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Bar, American, Fast Food, Contemporary, Pub
Columbia City, Indiana
“hope you're not in a hurry”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

We arrived around 3 p.m. and had to wait to be seated, even though there were several tables and booths open. Once seated, we waited almost 10 minutes before a server took our drink order. I ordered unsweetened ice tea but asked for a sugar packet. Our server had no idea if they even HAD sugar packets, but said she would go look. When our food arrived almost a half hour later (way too long!), I asked again for sugar packets, and 5 minutes later she dropped off 2 sweet-n-low packets, which I guess means sugar to her. She was sweet, but seemed to have no idea where anything was, what sides were available, and the wait for our food seemed ridiculous given the few diners that were there. A "regular" at a table next to us said it usually wasn't that bad, but he agreed it was that day. Also saw 2 employees in restroom and one didn't wash hands upon leaving - yucky!

• Visited August 2013

Newburgh, Indiana
“Atypical BW3's in Indiana”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

They never staff well. They serve their beer 1 inch below the line, quoting management policy. Expect to wait for a seat, although the entire restaurant is open, because they can't manage wait staff to accommodate customers. It is quite amazing, as you walk in, 20 tables available, table of 4 please, ok, the wait is 10-15 minutes. WHAT? Sadly, we love Bw's, so we continue to visit even though it is a horrible visit every time. The kids love the mac n cheese and wing kids meals. If only a new BW's would open or owner's change...wishful thinking I am sure

• Visited August 2013
Indiana
“Hopelessly Slow”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Had eaten here about a month ago and was ok but decided to give it another chance as it is close to movie theater. Parking lot looked less busy than first time we had been there so thought it might be better. Took a few minutes at door to be seated. Someone took our drink orders (soft drink and water), and, fortunately I ordered carrot and celery strips because they came relatively fast which was good for starving hubby. Server eventually came over for our simple order of nachos and quesadilla.
Then we waited. And waited. And waited. Soft drink came with almost no ice so had to flag down server for refill and ice.
Food that came not worth the wait even though server said she had "put a rush" on it. My quesadilla was ok. Hubby's nachos with chicken were mostly chips and cold chicken. He had to ask for salsa. Btw, we got only one set of silverware and I went after more napkins since we got only two very small ones. Followed "Restrooms" sign and discovered the one and only was occupied. Yep!! One lone bathroom for men and women!! Have not seen that in any restaurant! Hate to see the line on a Saturday night. When I finally got in, trash overflowing. Actually whole place felt unkempt. Had to go after server for check which she gave me and took off again. Asked another server where to pay and she said "pay your server". Aaaaarghhh!! Why didn't my server wait?? Anyway, could not recommend and would not go to this one again. Have been to BWW in another state and both service and food much better. And two bathrooms:).

Visited July 2013
Linton, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food...Let me eat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

I dined at Buffalo Wing Wings for lunch the week of March 25th. The waitress was very quick to provide me with some excellent service and recommendations since I don't eat there often. I enjoyed the atmosphere with several monitors in view from my table. The only drawback was that literally four different employees came to my table during the twenty minutes that I had to eat before returning to work. Overall, a good experience, but let a person eat!

Visited March 2013