“One of my favorite local dives.”

Lamasco Bar & Grill
Ranked #82 of 407 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: American
Tucson, Arizona
“One of my favorite local dives.”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Okay, it's not a total dive, more of a hole in the wall. I absolutely love this bar, they (almost) always have great music. They always have great service behind the bar, and amazing food coming out of the kitchen. Want biscuits and gravy at midnight while you listen to the band? Yeah, that good. They have two patios for smoking, one has couches (it's been a little while since I've been by so that may not be true anymore). Always at least one or two craft/local beers on tap, and always Fat Tire. Great selection of spirits, can't speak on wine I don't drink it. My absolute favorite is the pizza, 1/2 price large pie on Sundays and all the toppings you can handle!

• Visited October 2012