“Famous for Pizza”

Roca Bar
Ranked #213 of 414 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We like to try different kinds of pizza around the tri-state area . Since we love pizza and there are so may different ways to prepare it......we like to try a variation. We will pick a different "pizza joint" ever-so-often and try something new. Roca Bar has always made one of the best pizza's in the Evansville area for many years. I normally order 'around the world', but this time I ordered the Margarita Pizza, and WOW.......the flavor of herbs and cheeses were a perfect combination for a really great and different pizza. Try it next time you go!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

One of the first pizza establishments in Evansville, this one is the original Roca Bar. Highly recommend. Fantastic place to go with a group of friends.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

This recipe for pizza hasn't changed in the 40+ years I've been going here. It is one of Evansville Best Pizza's still to this day.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The best pizza in Evansville,great Italian salads,& fishbowls of beer.Great local joint with much tradtion of the way Evansville is.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I eat here whenever I'm in town for business. Their pizza and Roca Italian Salad are excellent. Service is very good and I always leave a very happy and satisfied customer.

1  Thank Anna B

Been to Roca Bar? Share your experiences!