“Worth a visit” 4 of 5 stars

Bandana's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #10 of 395 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Delicious BBQ with many different sauces , huge portions, great prices. Hit and miss on the service but it's never been bad, just depends on the server.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Very good Q!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Have eaten here for lunch numerous times and have always walked away pleased. I was seated immediately even though I came at 12:30 as the table was being cleared. Kristen, my server, was very professional and made some menu suggestions. The pulled pork platter was my choice and the barbeque was lean, tender and smoky with some of the outside black pieces mixed in. I also had the cole slaw which was excellent and corn as my sides. The garlic Texas toast is a great way to accompany barbeque and Kristen suggested I order it and was happy I did, otherwise I could have chosen another side dish. Service was super fast even tho they were very busy. I travel a lot and I always look forward to eating at Bandana's when I come to Evansville. This area for over 60 years was barbeque heaven, but nearly all the local establishments have closed. While this style of Q is not native to Evansville (Mac's Famous Barbeque set the standard) but has long since been closed, Bandana's is great !

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best BBQ place on East side of Evansville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I love BBQ. Evansville used to have a large number of great places. Over the years, the numbers have dropped. Bandana's is a great place for BBQ.

The smoked turkey is the absolute best. You can add any of six sauces. Their potato salad is my absolute favorite.

Go there for lunch. It is the best bargain in town.

• Visited December 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
“Well worth a try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

We go to Bandana's every time we visit Evansville. We have never been disappointed. The food is very good, reasonably priced, and large servings. Had the donut holes for the first time and they were delicious. Next time I may skip the ribs and go straight for the donut holes. Sure wish they would open a restaurant in central Florida.

Visited May 2014
Evansville, Indiana, United States
“YUM!! Very good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

The food at Bandana's is amazing. The service is hit or miss but the food is worth it. The meat is amazing and the sides are fresh with a homecooked feel. The beer is overpriced. I would recommend Bandanas to people of all ages.

• Visited November 2013