“Really good Chinese food”

Crazy Buffet Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #78 of 414 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 25, 2014

There food is always good. Labeled correctly. Staff is always nice and refill drinks as needed. We go there as a family and as a couple night out. Food is priced very good. I would defiantly recommend this place.

1  Thank Amanda C

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Is this my favorite plate to eat Chinese food in Evansville? I'd say, no. However, when I asked the man making sushi if he had any made without meat, he made me a whole tray of vegetarian sushi just for me. No other restaurant had done that for me. I really appreciated it.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I use to like Chinese buffets, but lately the restaurants I have been too, have been cutting corners, less servers,and cheaper pore quality food, made for a bad meal. When my son asked to go to a Chinese restaurant for his birthday I was in a bad fix on how to find a good one, if there was a good one still out there. As I was looking I thought of tripadvisor and looked to see what other people like me had to say. Based on the reviews I chose this restaurant. The staff was all young so I thought here we go again, but the server was right there to get our drink order all smiling and very friendly. The food bar was full of fresh hot food, the manager tasted ever batch of new food brought out to the food bar before it was allowed to be put out for the customers, and the food was great. All the food was of the best quality everything was properly seasoned, and the servers were there to take the old plates and refill the drinks as soon as needed, They may have been young but they knew what they were doing, One server knew right where a lost little girls mother was sitting when the little girl got lost, That server knew where every customer was sitting and what they needed when they needed it. I started worrying that I might have got in to a high price restaurant because everything was first class. When the bill came I held my breath hoping I had enough to cover it. But to my surprise the bill was$5 to $10 cheaper then other Chinese buffets. I paid and was thanked by the server. I did over eat as the food on my plate seemed to disappear as soon as I started eating. I will go back to eat there every time I am in town.

1  Thank gtmerkley
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We picked this buffet because there were several of us all with different eating likes and dislikes. Never did I expect to see such an extensive selection at a Chinese buffet. First of all it's not just a Chinese buffet. It has fresh Sushi being made while you wait, a huge American selection including steak and chicken. A large Chinese selection including items you never find on a buffet. The price with a soda was $12.95. I'd go again.l

Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Crazy is very clean and serves a little something for everyone. From sushi to hibachi to chicken tenders. Staff is very friendly. Price is reasonable. Definitely recommend. I myself have been back time after time.