“Nice ambiance!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This is a great restaurant with a very nice ambiance. We love their artisan bread with the herbed olive oil for dipping. They have a good selection of food, wine and desserts.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We are sometimes hesitant to dine at Bonefish because you never know what kind of day they are having. Sometimes the food and service are great, sometimes the food is good and the service is lacking. And sometimes.....you get the idea.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is a nice establishment to celebrate a birthday to just going for a cocktail! Everything is excellent

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Took a guest to dinner last evening and had one of their specials, the Beef Filet and Lobster Thermidor... Excellent. My guest had their Lobster Tail special and we shared a Bang! Bang! Shrimp starter. I have eaten at Bonefish Grill before but it had been awhile. We throughly enjoyed the evening. Our server was super; very helpful with making suggestions as we tried to choose our entrees, and she was attentive. I had forgotten just how much I enjoy the quality of food and service that I have received at Bonefish in the past. I should not wait so long to go back.
I highly recommend this restaurant for a nice evening out.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We arrived around 4:15 on a Saturday. The booths in the bar had filled up at 4:00, and we were about the 10th table in the main dining room. Note to self: by the time we left at 5:50, practically every table was taken! No wonder we have often arrived at a more sophisticated dinner hour, only to find a 30-45 minute wait.
Our waiter was Tim Y. He was attentive and knowledgeable without trying to be the star of the show. He answered our questions and brought our drinks and Bang Bang Shrimp WITHOUT making us ask for chopsticks: the only way to enjoy this signature Bonefish treat.
I swear this is the first time we were ever brought bread and olive oil before dinner- is this new?
My husband had the pretz ahi tuna special, and enjoyed it but said he had been looking for a more pronounced flavor. Next time he will have the Tokyo ahi. I enjoyed the Lily Chicken which was PACKED with goat cheese, spinach, and delicate lemon flavor. I had it with broccoli and puréed potatoes and it was to die for. I gave my husband about 1/4 of mine- it was a lot of food- and he loved it, too.
We were not going to have dessert, but the Jens Coconut pie was a warm pie, similar to pecan pie, with a little warm rum glaze and almost enough whipped cream topping. Glad we only ordered one piece to share: it was ginormous!!
Not a cheap dinner, but with appetizer, 3 beers, two entrees, and dessert we paid $64 plus tax and tip: totally worth it for a memorable and delicious meal!
You should go- especially for a special occasion: Bonefish won't disappoint!