Motel 6 Evansville
$85
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn & Suites Evansville(Evansville)(Great Value!)
$82
$82
Hotels.com
$95
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 5, 2011

In my one night stay, I had my toilet overflow which they said was because of flooding and had someone spit their chew on me. When I called the front desk they said to come get a plunger. The place was loud all night and there was someone arguing on their cell phone outside the room. I was supposed to stay two nights and checked out after the first night. There are much nicer hotels in the area for the same price.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank Erin O
Reviewed February 15, 2011

I'm going to have to agree with the majority of the reviews on here,I was at first given a room that was non-smoking,but,upon walking in the stench of cigarette smoke smell was so strong that I walked in and right back out of the room to the front desk and they moved us to another room,it was a little bit better,but,it kind of has that smell of mold and being close to railroad tracks didn't make things better either,the train whistle is just to close to hotel,if you are a heavy sleeper,then you are going to be fine if not,don't get a room here,the staff were nice,not very professional,but,pleasant,close to some restaurants(walking distance)but all in all,I would NOT stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Arwen_Windwalker
Reviewed December 26, 2010

Story to long, must condense. Left camera on bed when checking out. Just forgot to put in bag when leaving. Called hotel hour later and they said it wasn't there. WRONG ANSWER. We both KNOW it was there, they lied to us about the room being cleaned we found out when we drove back. Manager claimed nothing and chewed out a worker there for trying to help us. I know this because I overheard him screaming. Last time EVER staying in a motel 6. Corporate was no help either, they could all care less. Nice to know they have thiefs working there. If you stay there, don't leave your room and for sure don't forget anything.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank montuguy
Reviewed October 4, 2010

Absolutely the nastiest and stinkiest, dirtiest hotel i have ever been in. We walked in our room and stayedbfor not even 20 mins and left. the small is unbearable. Don't waste your money. We checked in and our room hadn,t even been cleaned. no sheets on our bed, there was a used bar soap that i believe had excuse my language had pubic hair on it sitting on our desk. There are holes in the walls don't get out of your car unless your desperate.

• Stayed: October 2010
2  Thank crazyd2489
Reviewed September 30, 2010

This was the most horrible motel experience we have ever had. Rooms were not cleaned, beds not made from one day to the next. No clean towels or washrags and when we called to get some they told us, "come on down and get them." Ran out of toilet paper because no one cleaned our room. Paid for rooms in advance and they would not refund our money when we wanted to go elsewhere. All we can say is "Tom Bodett turn out the light...."

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business