“It was ok, not bad but not all that good. A lot of food.”

Stoll's Country Inn
Ranked #16 of 414 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I've had Amish home cooked food before that I thought was better. The meats on the buffet were good, the salad bar was boring, desserts were kind of boring too, except for the chocolate cake. Homemade bread was good. Vegetables were overcooked, just like Mom used to make(that's not a compliment in my case). Buffet with soft drinks was $30 for two people. And not a lot of country charm in the atmosphere either. If you aren't picky and you want a lot of food, go here. Otherwise, keep on driving.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We had the buffet here they had lots of good stuff to include pork chops, catfish, chili mac, bread dressing and lots of desserts. The only downer was the price which was 27 dollars. Little high for a buffet.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We ate here while staying at the Best Western. I'm usually not real crazy about buffet style dining but this was very tasty and they kept everything fresh and hot. I want more dessert! lol

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The buffet concept is good, but I simply don't care for the taste of the food. I believe it could have more flavor. I am especially disappointed with the desserts.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Great service....food like Grandma used to make.... Very clean. My wife and I eat here when we visit our family in Indiana.