“Want mo Mighty Mo!”

Add it.
Smiling Moose
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I have never had a cheeseburger grinder before. I don't think I'll ever eat cheeseburgers the same old way ever again. Chopped sirloin, melter American cheese, banana peppers and other veggies. Yum! And even better: the service was top notch. I was greeted and served quickly by very friendly folks. I will be going back very soon.

1  Thank liane69

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Two weeks ago I ordered a Hippie Chick P to go. Drove across town, took a bite of my sandwich.....no hummus. It was all veggies and a slight bit of avocado -- they had forgotten the hummus. I was so disappointed, and called the manager. She was kind and offered me a free sandwich the next time I came in. Today I walked in....wondering if any of the employees would have any idea that I had been promised a free sandwich. As soon as I started explaining my situation, the lady at the cash register turned to look at a note on the side counter and said "are you Bev?". She was the manager. Still apologizing for the error and thanking me for returning, she also offered a free drink. In today's culture, good service can be hard to find. It was definitely noticed and appreciated. I'll be a loyal customer! ( Today was only my 3rd visit)

1  Thank Bev1616
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stopped in for a weeknight dinner. The place was nearly empty. I had the bayou chicken. It was hot, pleasantly spicy with hot sauce and there was a good amount of chicken. The round bun it was served on was very soft and fresh. Though they yell "welcome" as people come through the door, it wasn't an overly-friendly experience. There are several unique sandwiches on the menu, but it is more expensive than some of their competition.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I love Smiling Moose. I have tried most everything on the menu and never have been disappointed! Food is always fresh a delish! Staff is friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Tried the Smiling Moose for the first time, though I've been working in Evansville for a few weeks. The soup was delicious, and healthy. The salads are enormous, so you'd better be hungry! I recommend driving right past Panera next time you want lunch, try the Smiling Moose instead.