“Excellent Stay”

Hampton Inn Evansville Airport
Ranked #1 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
Reviewed April 30, 2014

The service at ALL levels at this hotel were exceptional. I have stayed at very high end hotels where staff is trained extensively in service. The staff at this Hampton Inn rival any one of those hotels. Any request I made was met with delight and handled beyond the simple request.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton-Mgmt-Team, General Manager at Hampton Inn Evansville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Kimberly,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. Our team will be delighted to hear they provided exceptional service during your stay. Listening and understanding our guest needs helps us deliver your expecations. Look forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest regards,
Laci Maldonado

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

I see that I'm in the minority here but the hotel room is quite smelly. The air conditioning unit smells like mold and is musty. No microwave, no refrigerator. Trash can pushed up against ice machine in hall. Clean right next to dirty. Front desk lady was in a big hurry to go home and my check in was less than ideal. Very loud noisy in hallway often.
Sorry, but it was not a great place to stay. Small room too. I'll head back to the Marriott next time. I don't know why I tried the Hampton.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Hampton-Mgmt-Team, General Manager at Hampton Inn Evansville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Jill,

I appreciate your feedback on your recent stay with us. I understand the freshness of the room was of concern during your stay. I have brought your comments to our hotel team to resolve this situation and provide the most comfortable stay for all guests. I've also addressed the level of service you received with the appropriate team members to ensure this does not happen again in the future. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I hope you will consider staying with us the next time you travel to the area.

Laci Maldonado

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have a test for all the rooms i stay in. I take my shoes off from the bed and to the shower i walk then check my feet for dirt if my feet turn black i change rooms and or hotels. The room passed!!!! The bed was great. The staff where all very helpful but most of all the breakfast host corey was great he went out of his way to acknowledge and help me with my meal.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

The hotel was recommended by a local business. We used the conference room for meetings. Really hip, upscale decor, friendly staff, free wifi. No restaurant for lunch or dinner but good breakfast. There is a large area to have cocktails or meet friends. Efficient check in and out.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I have stayed here the past couple of times I have had to fly in and out of EVV, and it has been a wonderful experience each time. The staff is always friendly, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the manager's reception is always a nice way to relax. I highly recommend this hotel to all travelers, and I look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We stayed in this hotel with my son's high school lacrosse team and couldn't have asked for a better hotel. The rooms were very spacious, plenty of room in the breakfast area for our 19 players to all eat at once, and beautifully decorated. On top of that all the staff we encountered were very pleasant and very patient with our teenage players that had invaded their hotel. We would definitely stay there again if we were in town.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I was a little worried this hotel would be noisy from the flights since it is almost on the runway! But it was a pleasant surprise that there was very little noise from the airport. I was awakened by the flash flood sirens but that had nothing to do with airport. All in all it was a pleasant experience and the nightly receptions were also a plus.