“Excellent Hotel and Staff”

Hampton Inn Evansville Airport
Ranked #1 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This hotel is beautiful, clean and convenient hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful. The decor is very contemporary and nice. The breakfast is awesome, with many choices. I highly recommend staying here!

1  Thank Jim J
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Evansville Airport

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed here one nite after a long day on motorcycle. The price was excellent, the room was immaculate, bed was extremely comfortable. Beautiful decor. The employees went out of their way to say hello and try to help out. The only drawback is the location, it is a little noisy, the airport is in the back, the front is a busy road. We had a room in the back and only heard a few planes during the nite. The only place to eat within walking distance is a subway. Breakfast was very good, the food area and tables were kept clean and stocked. We would not hesitate to stay again. We were on the road and stayed in 3 different Hampton Inn's and a Double Tree this one was by far the best!

Room Tip: ask for a room in back
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This hotel was not my first choice, but based on the reviews from others I selected as top of the list of the second tier of hotels for my visit. The bathroom toilet was not clean to standard upon my arrival but the Housekeeper on duty immediately solved the problem.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton-Mgmt-Team, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Evansville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the issue at hand. When staying with us, we want our guests to be able to trust us with their needs and that includes the need of a clean room. I know that I would not be satisfied if I were to encounter a similar issue while traveling and do not expect you to be either. Although I am happy that the staff actively fixed the issue, I would like to speak with you regarding this incident in order to see if there is anything more that I may do for you in hopes of having you back at our property in the future. Is isn't often that we have negative issues, but when we do it is my belief that we should do everything in our power to correct them.

If you can find the time, please contact me at Kendra.Hines@Hilton.com or (812)464-1010

Thank you so much for your time and business, we certainly appreciate both.

Have a great day and I hope to hear from you soon!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We made a reservation from the road and an hour later we drove in and it was like they had prepared all day! Very helpful staff, the happy hour drinks were really good and the room was the best. Had a great night's sleep!!!

Room Tip: Heady's Pizza was very good!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Onlinebear,

Thanks so much for a great review! We appreciate your business and hope that you will think of us the next time you are traveling near Evansville!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We had to be out of our home for repairs and we were very pleased with the quality of the accommodations that the insurance company supplied for us. I have never stayed in a hotel in my home town but any travelers coming to Evansville, I can assure you this one is clean, very comfortable, the staff is very friendly and helpful, and the breakfasts are great. Don't let the proximity to the highway and airport scare you away. I am a very light sleeper and wasn't bothered a bit! Be sure to join Hilton Honors club and get points!

Room Tip: We liked the shower head in room 217 better than 303. Not sure that makes a difference per floor vs...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Jill B,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I know the staff and I enjoyed having you and I will share your review of our property with them!

I hope that your home does not need repairs in the future, but if it does, we definitely look forward to seeing you again!

Thank you so much and have a great day!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Extremely clean, great breakfast, friendly and helpful staff! They acknowledged your needs and were very helpful. I cannot stress enough how clean it was. The beds were comfortable - we had a terrific stay. Location was great! We were right between the park and the mall - couldn't ask for better location! We have booked reservations again for next year already!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The access from Hwy 41 is easy and traffic was not a problem when leaving the hotel. The front desk supplied me a comprehensive listing of restaurants in and around Evansville. I had thought being near the airport would be noisy, but the flights are few and not at all disruptive like a big city airport.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business