“Best hotel in Evansville by far!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Evansville Airport

Hampton Inn Evansville Airport
Ranked #1 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Best hotel in Evansville by far!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

I've travelled a lot for work and for leisure and this was one of the best hotel experiences I've had in years in a non-luxury hotel. Everything is clean and brand new, very well decorated, and the staff were exceptionally nice... all for a really great price. The included breakfast was good- loved having some decent and filling healthy options. Also it was so nice to have a hotel room with a microwave and mini-fridge without having to pay for a suite (unlike the other hotels in the area that charge the rate for a suite when the room is the same size, just because there is a microwave and/or fridge). Did I mention how great the hotel staff were- fantastic service. We will definitely be going back to this Hampton Inn on our next trip back to Evansville.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
laci m, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Evansville Airport, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
JBSR_ATL,

Thank you so much for your review! As the Guest Services Supervisor, I was thrilled to hear that you found our customer service to be top notch! We certainly strive for perfection in that area, as well as many others.
As far as our rooms are concerned, we too are happy that we are able to provide the luxary of a microwave and refridgerator without the pricing of a Presidential Suite, although, we do have one if ever you should need it :)

Again, thank you for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again!

Warmest Regards,

Kendra Hines
Guest Services Supervisor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

The staff was friendly from the point we called searching for a room until we departed the following day. Everyone went out of their way to make sure we had what we needed. They helped us find a restaurant for dinner to meet our special dietary needs and the breakfast staff also accomodated us in the morning. The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
laci m, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Evansville Airport, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Amy P,
Thank you for your kind words. Our staff truly stides to be at our best at all times. Responses like yours remind us why the little things are so important.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Warmest Regards,

Kendra Hines
Front Office Manager
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Although I am always pleased with my stays at any Hilton property, I am seldom motivated into commenting on the great service I receive. I will have to make this an exception.
I have been working in Mt. Vernon Indiana and staying at the Hampton Inn at Evansville airport Indiana for the past 6 months. During my stay the staff has gone out of their way to make my stay as comfortable as possible. Personal touches in everyday things mean a lot when you are away from home. The Team here should be commended in their efforts to do so.
Recently my wife’s horse, Ed passed away while I was staying here. My wife and I have a farm and struggle to keep it working smoothly as I travel extensively. The Hampton Team found out about it and left two of my favorite sodas, a sympathy card and a gift card to Applebee’s! I was astonished!
This is the nicest thing that has happened to me in a long time. I can only try to put into writing how touched I am from this kindness.
How you assembled such a good team is beyond me but I know from now on, choosing Hilton as my hotel will be my only choice.
Sincerely
Anthony Pangratz

Room Tip: 323,223 are my favorite rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
laci m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Evansville Airport, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Mr. Pangratz,
Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your exprience with our location. I am please to see the review. I always enjoy speaking with you when I see you coming in from a long day of work. I am excited to read this review to our team during our morning huddle. Thank you for being a loyal customer. Look forward to your next visit.

Whitesville, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

My family stayed here for one night on a mini getaway. The hotel was the nicest Hampton Inn I've stayed at. The hotel staff was very helpful and courteous. Our kids enjoyed swimming in the indoor pool. There's also a nice fitness room with multiple workout machines overlooking the pool area.

The location is literally right next door to the airport. There are not any restaurants within walking distance, but plenty of choices up the road a couple of miles. Also conveniently located about a 5-10 minute drive to downtown...Casino Aztar, and the Ford Center.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Travis,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are please to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay. We are excited to have a indoor salt water pool and large fitness center for our guest to enjoy. We look forward to seeing you and your family again.

Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

We just returned from a stay in Evansville at the Hampton Inn Airport. From our greeting by Rob at the front desk to the breakfast hostesses, all employees we encountered were welcoming and excellent at their jobs! The room was quiet, comfortable and clean. The pool was perfect temperature and the fitness center was the nicest I have experienced.
It was not the nearest to The Ford Center or food (Subway is a short walk.)but we would still stay at this one again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to mention our team members by name. It is great for our employees to be reconized in front of our the team. I will pass on your praises to Rob and the breakfast hostess. We look forward to your return visit.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

During the past few months, I frequently traveled to Evansville for work and stayed at the Hampton Inn Evansville Airport countless times. My colleagues and I finally settled on the hotel after “hotel hopping” at several hotels in the area. We decided to continue staying at the Hampton Inn Evansville Airport because of the accommodating staff, comfortable rooms, delicious breakfast assortment, availability of freshly baked cookies, and relaxing happy hour (with two free drink tickets!). I got to know many friendly faces at the hotel, and they made Evansville my “home away from home.”

Jenny,
We were pleased to have you at our location. Every Friday afternoon we get all the staff together and talk about the week. I was so excited to read your feedback to our team. Everyone started clapping and was excited the rest of the meeting. We are all sad to see you leave. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Murray, Kentucky
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

This place is going to win you over.

We had ants. Lots of them. All around the door facing.

The room itself wasn't bad, but the hotel is obviously a remodeled old hotel such as a Holiday Inn.

The indoor pool is okay, but this place needs work.

It's the worst Hampton I've ever stayed at....by a large margin.

Room Tip: Try the Drury Inn down the highway...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
laci m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Evansville Airport, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Richard,
Thank you for taking the time to write a recent review about your stay with us. I apologize we did not exceed your expectations. Please contact me if you would like to further discuss your concerns. We would love to have you back. Look forward to hearing from you.

812-464-1010