Hampton Inn Evansville Airport
$75
$85
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$92
Baymont by Wyndham Evansville East(Evansville)(Great Value!)
$82
GardenInn.com
$67
$95
$183
All reviewsgreat hotelthe breakfast areabreakfast staffthe hotel stafffree drinkshotel is cleanin towna great staywould definitely stay here againstaff was very friendlyeasy accessindoor poolfront desk staffrunwayaccommodationsinnsindiana
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stayed here while we were in Evansville for the Frog Follies. This establishment was in a convenient location and only a couple of miles from the fairgrounds. The staff was courteous, the rooms were spotless and the morning breakfast was fabulous. It is pricier than most but the accommodations are worth the extra cash.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This hotel is new and very nicely put together. It has a large breakfast area with comfortable seating areas. The breakfast was good with a large variety of options and there was a staff person dedicated to the breakfast area. The staff overall were extremely pleasant. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: I was in a room by the corner and I could hear some of the 'music' playing in the hallway. I would request a different room next time.
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel is clean in all areas, The beds are comfortable. I especially appreciated the electrical outlets above the nightstand. This made it convenient to charge my cell phone while still using it as my alarm clock. The hotel is very convenient to the airport and highway 41, but I didn't notice any noise any place in the hotel. The breakfast offered many choices and was as good as any of this type. The pool was nice and its temperature was comfortable. The only problem I had was that my eyes burned after swimming, but no one else in our party had the same problem. Finally everyone who worked here was friendly and helpful. The ladies at the breakfast area were especially nice to my four year old son. One thing to be careful of, be sure to make sure your door latches. We had to pull our door shut for it to latch.

Room Tip: There are two elevators in the hotel. The one on the northwest side is close to the pool and fitness center as well as a door going to the parking lot. Our room was very close to this elevator and everything was very convenient.
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Stayed Saturday night, in the area for an Evansville Otters game. Hotel was easy to find; efficient check in; friendly staff. Property was recently redone and it is lovely! Coffee and cookies available in the lobby. Clean, spacious room; large bright breakfast area; indoor saltwater pool was a bit of a novelty for the kids; small outdoor area with chaises and tables available too. No nearby services to walk to, but sure convenient for their airport (which I read is expanding). Did not hear any plane noise overnight. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We had a wonderful two night stay at this hotel. The staff were helpful, polite, and efficient. The rooms for were clean, the decor was new, and the breakfast area was spacious. The breakfast selection was large - plenty of continental items but also some hot items. There was always coffee available in the lobby and cookies available in the afternoon. I would highly recommend this hotel. For an online rate we found of $84 a night, you can't beat this hotel!

3  Thank Carissa22