“local and fresh”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2014

a favorite of the locals. fresh. locally owned. owner meets one at the door. wife is a pleasant host. friendly. food is outstanding. not ones stale/warm/bland buffet. real food real taste green been pancakes are divine. good value for the money. recommended highly

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I have never been to this restaurant when I have not been greeted/seated by the owners themselves. Jimmy has a talent for making even first time customers feel like they are the only people in the room. The food is fresh and wonderful. I highly recommend the dumplings if you can take a little heat.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The best Mandarin food in the city! The owner, Jimmy is always there to great you and he has a great wait staff. I like to try different dishes and every one has been delicious.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

The food is excellent and the service is excellent but be prepared to either share your meal or order something off the adult plates they can eat because there are no KID dishes. We actually came here to find a place to replace Lucky Dragon and I think we found a pretty close replacement. They are friendly and the food is very good. I think you'll enjoy it here. When you come with a large party it does tend to throw them off. I think we were asked 5 times how many were in our group.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I eat at Jimmy's at least once a month. Service is always amazing and so is the food. I had #82 twice fried noodles! It was very good!