Clarion Inn & Suites
Country Inn
$85
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$78
$84
$99
$84
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$124
$95
Baymont by Wyndham Evansville East(Evansville)(Great Value!)
$82
Hotwire.com
$73
$67
Hotels.com
$119
$115
All reviewssuburban extended staydecent ratesmall couchrooms are nicethe general managerbiscuits and gravylocation is greatflat screenroom was cleannon smoking roomcoffee makerone night staywould definitely stay here againother hotelsstaff was friendlymicrowavelobby
Reviewed May 4, 2011

Paint peeling off the outside of the building. The lobby smelled mildew. I asked and he said they hadn't had any water damage. The door to my room was hard to open. I had to kick it with my foot. The room also smelled very bad. I had to go to the store and buy candles and frebreeze to fumigate the room. I should have charged them for fumigation service. I am certain the room smelled better when I left! The lamps were tarnished fake gold and the furniture was old and stained. The blankets had cigarette burns on them. This hotel is VERY old and needs to either torn down or major renovation. Or they cold just rent it by the hour. Location is very strange! Sandwiched between 3 car dealerships. Difficult to get to. There is NO elevator. However I got a first floor room.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank kytraveleruk
Reviewed March 21, 2011

It's one of the clean hotel in Evansville. Room was nicely layed out with kitchens in them. Staff was very helpfull with all our needs. Very good choice for breakfast too. I will be back again while I am in Evansville, which is once a month.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2010

Every Single staff member at this hotel was extremely friendly and the room was really clean and had all the necessities. I will say that at first glance from outside it looked like an older hotel but from my room stand point along with the hospitality it was great!
I couldn't ask for any more . Plus the snacks and drinks at the gift shop was so reasonably priced. I will always go back to this hotel when Im in Evansville they treated me just like family and even called a couple more time for my wake up call to make sure I got up. like I said treated me just like family. They have the best customer service I have seen anywhere and in any industry.

Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2010

Okay my husband works for the coal mines and their company pays this motel money for them to stay here right but on top of that they want 10 extra dollars a day if they bring their wives that is so stupid my god their making a killing off the company and the towels are so spotted and dingy i wouldnt dare wipe my face with one and above my shower its molded they need to shut this place down.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2009

Lees Inn in Evansville was a pleasant surprise for my wife and I. This is an extended-stay hotel, but served adequately for one night. The room included a kitchenette, a recliner, a large desk, a sofa, and the bed.

The bed was my only real complaint... it seemed small for a queen and wasn't all that comfortable.

The hotel offered a nice free breakfast which included the standard fare, but also hot selections like sausage, bacon and eggs.

The location can be tough to find, but my GPS made it easy. It is quite a bit off the main road, and the access roads aren't clearly marked. The hotel is in a large retail district, so there are a lot of dining and shopping options around.

The staff was very friendly and offered good advice for things to do in the area.

The room was very nice, especially considered the low price.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple