$90
$114
GardenInn.com
$99
Hampton.com
Baymont by Wyndham Evansville East(Evansville)(Great Value!)
$78
Comfort Inn & Suites Evansville Airport(Evansville)(Great Value!)
$100
$89
$89
$95
$209
$119
$107
Priceline
All reviewscomplimentary cookiesbeautiful roombed was comfortablegood nights sleepclose proximityquiet hotelin townnext morningstayed nightsvisiting familyoutdoor poolstaff was very friendlystay at this hotel againexcellent stayworkout roomwater pressurebreakfast staff
Reviewed July 29, 2012

i usually stay at a holiday inn express anywhere i go. however this place now puts that into question. we stayed two days for a softball tournament july 27-29 2012. friday night we thought wed hop in the pool and relax and boy we were wrong. the pool was fool of dead grass bird feathers and whatever all over the bottom of the pool and the pump wasnt even on to maybe help with all the filth floating all over. next morning for the free breakfast alot of people waiting for food and itried to get some pancakes of coarse it was down so i told the lady and she was like oh well. i dont intend on staying here again it seemed someone dont enjoy there job or care about customer service when my wife mentioned smething about the pool they didnt seem to surprised.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank gator76
GM-HIE11, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Evansville, IN, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I send our apologies for your recent exprience with us. Our customer satisfaction is our number one goal. If you would please contact me with your information, I would like to discuss a recovery for your concerns. Look forward to hearing from you.

Laci Maldonado
lbass@dunnhospitality.com
812-473-2500

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Very nice hotel. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, the staff are extremely pleasant, it was very quiet (even though it is close to the highway), and the shower was great! The hot//cold breakfast bar has everything you could want and the cinnamon roles are excellent. They even have a mini happy hour (very limited) between 5 and 7 pm on certain nights and we received two free drink coupons upon check in. They offer cookies in the lobby and little snack bags with water and apples you can take with you. The only complaint I had is the pool. It is very small, faces the highway, and in the shade in the afternoon (no sun bathing). The filter was obviously not working very well because it was dirty, even though they said it was just cleaned. I wanted to skim out all the bugs, but there was no net to be found so we didn't swim. But aside from that we would stay here again.

Room Tip: They have no king size beds on the side away from the highway.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
GM-HIE11, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Evansville, IN, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our location. I am excited to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. The Breakfast is a great touch. I am sorry to hear our pool did not meet your needs. We have address the concerns with our pool and hope to see you in the near future. Look forward to your return visits with us. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I was there for a 6 nights, and it was an OK property. Nothing special, just OK. And the price showing on my reservation was very good. But when I checked out the bill for four of the night was considerably higher. The bill for the week was close to $200 more than it was supposed to be. I showed my copy of the reservation to the desk clerk, and he pulled it up on his computer and verified what I was saying. BUT he refused to make it right, claiming that the manager had not given him the authority to do anything like that. So I had him call the manager while I was standing there and she told him that he was not to do anything, but that she would fix it when she came in. I called the Holiday Inn Corporate people and they also called the manager but could not get it resolved before I checked out. This all took place on a Saturday morning and it was Tuesday before the money was finally credited to my card. The corporate people apologized profusely and they were VERY unhappy with the property manager. The property manager DID NOT apologize or even really acknowledge that they had made an error. If you stay here, please check your bill closely at check-out.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank emhprogram

Thank you for taking the time to write a recent review about your stay with us. If you would please contact me via email at lbass@dunnhospitality.com with your stay details. I would like to review your concerns and have this address. I send my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Our suite was clean and nice. Bed was comfortable and towels were thick and water was hot and had good water pressure! Staff found us a nice quiet room :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you enjoyed our double pillow top Serta Mattress. Our Stay Smart shower heads our a great touch to an enjoyable stay. Look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

This Holiday Inn Express was exceptionally clean and well run. Mary Beth who does the free breakfrast was an absolue delight. She was always friendly, helpful and very, very pleasant. You could tell she really enjoys her job. I am not sure of the name of the girl at the desk, her last name was Maldonado. She was also very helpful, and very pleasant. Both girls really seemed to love their jobs. It is really refreshing!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am always glad to see MaryBeth is exceeding the expectation of our guest. She is a star player with our locations success. I was delighted to see you enjoyed the presents of the Front Desk employees. Look forward to your returned visits.

Laci Maldonado