“Have to go!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Their food is amazing!! I have had the ribs and the ribeye and they were both delicious! They had a good salad bar too, but are one of the more expensive places in town. But it's worth it once in a while!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

They had an awesome salad bar. Very good selection. The steak was cooked as I ordered, but I felt it was a little over burned.

I ordered 8oz hand-cut Rib-eye. Maybe it was just me, but it was a little too thin cut for a medium cooked. Needless to say it ended up well-done. It was delicious. The loaded baked potato was awesome.

The overall experience was good and definitely it was quieter then most places in USA. I guess due to Sunday afternoon.

One downside was a server then kept vacuuming around my table so I was uncomfortable with someone moving around me with unpleasant noise.

It is a good place to eat and have a conversation.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We visited the Western Rib Eye for lunch today and as usual thoroughly enjoyed their Salad Bar. I got the Sunday rib eye special and the portion is adequate and it was prepared exactly as requested. Only issue was having to ask twice for our initial drink order and had to request refills since they weren't offered but overall experience was very good. Will be back.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I hosted another of my dinner seminars there last night (12/17/12)/ The food was excellent and reasonably priced; the staff fantastic and helpful. They have a basic salad bar there that is very fresh at all times and always well stocked. It's a popular place; call ahead to see how long the wait is during peak hours.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Great visit. Had a party of 8, Great Service all food was prepared perfectly and the salad bar is the best. Top Quality