“Some of the best. So,so good!”

Manna Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #20 of 414 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Manna Mediterranean Grill 2913 Lincoln Ave. Evansville, IN 47714 (812) 473-7005 manna@manna-grill.com (Please give us 1-day notice on emailed orders or call to confirm) www.manna-grill.com
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I loved this place! Some of the best Mediterranean food I have ever had. Made with care. So fresh and delicious! Restaurant is very, very clean. Even the restrooms...Service is wonderful. It's just great!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

My husband and I went to Manna for the first time on Friday, 6/27. I am so impressed with the first and the helpfulness of the gentleman who helped us... my biggest regret is that I cannot remember his name to mention him specifically.

I had the lamb shank - it was delicious, perfectly tender and moist. All of the food was delicious. The highlight of the meal, even though everything was wonderful and cooked to perfection: the baklava and Turkish coffee.

The baklava isn't loaded with honey drizzle - it was outstanding! This was out first experience with Turkish coffee - it was amazing! (Just don't stir the pot before pouring. Oopsies!)

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Loved the service of this place. The owners are personable and the food is great. I always get the Greek salad and hummus with pita, it's wonderful.

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is immaculate!! Staff was friendly and food was amazing!!!!! Gyros are fabulous. Definite must try if you are in evansville

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We've been regular customers for a while, however, some recent changes have kept us from dining at Manna's. Although the food is still good, it was noted that: the gyro platter no longer comes with tzatziki (there's an extra charge), the full size salad now only comes with 1 side of dressing (not 2), the salad is skimpy on toppings (cheese, tomato, cucumber, etc.), the hummus has become bland and meat items are over-cooked. Service is very slow and the restaurant isn't kept as clean as in the past. Due to the negative changes and over-priced menu, we do wish Manna's would offer coupons, specials (not just the same lamb platter) and/or new dishes which may entice us to return.