“Enjoyable meal”

Biaggis Ristrorante Italaino
Ranked #7 of 415 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups and salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available.
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Stopped by for supper one evening and very good service, with well prepared food and pleasant surroundings. Busy restaurant but that is what you want. Always be suspicious if you are the only one in the establishment. Prices are reasonable based on the food provided.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Biaggi's is a franchise, but it is so much better than Olive Garden or Romano's. The menu is not overly huge, which is nice. They start with the typical bread and olive oil, but of a much higher quality than most places. Fried calamari with great Italian "salsa" had a nice level of spice to it. Salmon and grilled shrimp was fantastic - portion size was much smaller than most places, which left room for dessert, and I didn't walk away feeling overly stuffed. The service was good, and the upscale casual atmosphere was a nice way to relax after a very long day.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

If you like authentic italian you will like Biaggis. It is not like Olive Garden and other American Italian restaurants. The bread and oil is delicious, and everything I've ordered for an entree has been as well. Great romantic atmosphere and excellent service! If you want a special dinner this is a great place, but make a reservation because its always packed! Oh and the toasted ravioli is amazing!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I ate here with a few coworkers while on a business trip in Evansville and it was a delicious meal.....when we finally got it. It took over 40 minutes for our dinners to be served. The manager told us after about 25 minutes that it would be "a few" minutes before our meals would be out and it was more like 15 minutes. This is the only time I have been here so maybe it was a bad night, I don't know, but it was slow service. I will say that everyone's meal was warm and delicious when it arrived. I would certainly give them another try.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

My latest visit to Biaggis was on mother's day. I was delighted once again with friendly, prompt service and great tasting food. The restaurant was filled to capacity with patrons and the atmosphere was filled with laughter and the sounds Italian music. It was a very busy time with all the hustle and bustle of servers tending their tables; although busy that day, I had a wonderful time and we were served in a timely manner and the food, as always, was great!