Hilton Garden Inn Evansville
$70
Courtyard Evansville East(Evansville)
$107
$82
Comfort Inn & Suites Evansville(Evansville)(Great Value!)
$82
$125
$71
$63
Priceline
All reviewsview of the lakesmall lakewalking pathnice hotelfront desk staffroom was cleanin townpool and hot tubrestaurants and shoppingthe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay here againi highly recommend this hotelhome away from homebusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayhgi
Reviewed June 4, 2011

We stayed at this Evansville HGI once before - 2 years ago when it was fairly new. We were pleased to find that it is still in great shape & still very clean. The rooms & hallways are quiet, we never heard another guest or any outside traffic noise. Everything was clean & tidy. Our only disappointment was that we could not order room service....we trued & tried to call down to order some desserts (well before they were supposed to close), but call was never answered. We ended up with pints of ice cream from the lobby. It was okay, just would have preferred the room service (or at least someone to answer the phone to say "kitchen has closed early"!!)
Overall though, very nice stay, favorite hotel in Evansville - We plan to stay here again in a few months when we have to be back in town for a few days.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank soccerteam93
Reviewed March 13, 2011

Great choice! Must be brand new. Well decorated rooms that were modern while still comfortable. Very thick doors that blocked out sounds from the hallway. Excellent workout center with everything you need - spacious with new equipment. Also has a great lake next to hotel, with a walking trail around it. Good restaurants and shopping nearby. Delicious, cooked to order breakfast (extra charge). Really appreciated the free internet, which worked well. Very clean hotel, helpful staff. I travel a lot for work, and this is probably my favorite hotel that I've stayed in for quite some time. Great workspace area. Also has mircowave and fridge.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2011

Hotel is very clean, pool is fun and front desk clerk very friendly and helpful. Would stay again and recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2010

I am a pilot and we had to diver the aircraft to Evansville airport. We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. The only con was that they do not have transportation from the airport to the hotel. I would highly recommend them starting a shuttle.

The hotel was SPOTLESS clean and nice. I am a hilton honors gold member and was treated very well. They offered me water bottles and free breakfast (which by the way was delicious).

The staff was very attentive! They answered every question and fulfilled every request.

The rooms were normal hilton garden inn rooms. The only thing lacking was the onDemand movie's. Otherwise, the bed's were VERY comfortable and could be adjusted to settings depending on the firmness you like.

I would stay here again!

Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 22, 2010

My parents came in from out of town last weekend and I booked them a room at the Hilton. I was very impressed! The room was beautifully decorated and everything looked very modern and clean. We sat in the lobby for a little while in the evening to have coffee and it felt like sitting in someone's living room! The furniture was very comfortable and there wasn't alot of traffic in and out. The staff was very friendly as well. The next morning my parents had breakfast at the restaurant downstairs. They raved all day about how good the food was! The Hilton Garden Inn made my parents very happy and that always makes my life easier:) We will definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends!

• Stayed: June 2010
hgievv, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2010

Dear Trip Advisor Guest:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Evansville. I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel.

Our staff works hard to provide a memorable experience and we are pleased that you received that attention during your stay.

Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to having you back as our guest at the Hilton Garden Inn Evansville.

Warm Regards,