“Great Food!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Roly Poly
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I really like the sandwiches at Roly Poly. Chicken Fajita, Cordon Bleu, and the Cashew Chicken are my favorites. They are always friendly and have great service.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Great for a quick lunch or if you need lunch catered for an informal meeting. My favorite is their turkey apple jack wrap!

Reviewed January 21, 2012

I love Roly poly. My fave is the BBQ pork melt. The basil cashew is my #2. You pretty much can't go wrong with anything you order. I love that they offer fruit cup sides.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed October 14, 2008

All kinds of wraps. You can pick from lots of different ingredients. Very good concept.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook