“Fun on Father's Day!”

Charlie's Mongolian Barbecue
Ranked #57 of 413 Restaurants in Evansville
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My wife and I took our Dads to Charlie's for a fun and different Father's Day lunch. Charlie's will never be mistaken for a fine dining establishment, but the food is always spot on!

There are newer reviews for Charlie's Mongolian Barbecue

Reviewed January 8, 2012

The food is good and reasonably priced...but the health inspection reports are often a little scary.

2  Thank emaurer
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I love this place!!! Go healthy, or not. Your choice. It's hard not to though.... And OH so good. You chose your raw ingredients, sauces and they cook it in front of you.

I frequent Charlies!

Reviewed July 21, 2011

I have been eating at Charlie's for about 6 years. It is not an upscale restaurant, but it is great food!

Reviewed February 13, 2010

I have been going to Charlie's for years and I have never been dissapointed. The food is great and the value is even better! I have relatives and business guests in-town several times throughout the year and they always want to go back to Charlie's...and the one's who haven't been and have heard me talk about are offended if I don't offer to take them. Charlie the owner is always there and always ensures that we have a great experience...Way to go Charlie!!

1  Thank justinskinner1