“Good food but...”

Charlie's Mongolian Barbecue
Ranked #59 of 413 Restaurants in Evansville
Reviewed January 8, 2012

The food is good and reasonably priced...but the health inspection reports are often a little scary.

2  Thank emaurer

Reviewed August 16, 2011

I love this place!!! Go healthy, or not. Your choice. It's hard not to though.... And OH so good. You chose your raw ingredients, sauces and they cook it in front of you.

I frequent Charlies!

Reviewed July 21, 2011

I have been eating at Charlie's for about 6 years. It is not an upscale restaurant, but it is great food!

Reviewed February 13, 2010

I have been going to Charlie's for years and I have never been dissapointed. The food is great and the value is even better! I have relatives and business guests in-town several times throughout the year and they always want to go back to Charlie's...and the one's who haven't been and have heard me talk about are offended if I don't offer to take them. Charlie the owner is always there and always ensures that we have a great experience...Way to go Charlie!!

1  Thank justinskinner1
Reviewed August 18, 2009

I travel throughout the midwest and seek out local restaurants for quality and some personality. I tried Charlie's, loved it, and have been back a number of times. The food is plentiful, with a great number of choices. Service is excellent.

This is not a fancy place, but the food is great and your business is actually appreciated. Try something new; skip the Applebee's of the world and give it a shot.

1  Thank brianndfan