All reviews bigger room decent place to sleep room was clean budget hotel check in was quick and easy business trip great place to stay free breakfast biscuts toll gravy interstate game
Selected filters
Reviewed December 6, 2018

We were a little late for breakfast, but a staff member still helped us out. This extra effort was truly appreciated. The room and the hotel was very clean, and it was obvious the staff took pride in the appearance of the motel.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Daydream56328782440, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2018

Thank you for choosing the Elkhart Super 8 by Wyndham for your stay and for your feed back! I am very please to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff was friendly and caring. Here at super 8 we strive to make our guests happy! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed November 27, 2018

Traveling with a dog is a privilege. I am willing to pay the cleaning fee, but if a hotel collects it, USE IT! This hotel smelled of wet dog. Some air freshener and a bit of Fabulouso in mopping water would have solved the problem. One thing the $15 wouldn't have covered is the threadbare sheets or skimpy towels. We had a very unpleasant stay from start to finish.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2018

Great place. Clean and friendly . I slept in a little not much left at breakfast . But what was left was good . I always have good luck at Super 8 . For the Value usually just what I am looking for in a place to stay .

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Things started okay. The check in was awkward with the customer service rep stating he "would be surprised if Bethany put our roll away bed in the room because she doesn't remember to do anything". Roll away was indeed put in the room, so yay for Bethany.
We checked in on Thursday, Friday we left early to go to a conference and as customary went to the lobby for the complimentary breakfast, got coffee a banana and yogurt for my daughter and in took it back to the room to enjoy while we got ready for our early meetings. Perfect. Saturday we start the same routine. Head to the lobby for coffee, yogurt, and banana. A rep there told us we couldn't take the coffee and food to our room. A banana and yogurt. I asked him why and he told me because it could make a mess. I reminded him that our rooms had refrigerators and a microwave, but still no food was allowed? He again stated, "right, no food allowed". So I then asked, " so why have a microwave or a fridge in the room?". Then I got a shoulder shrug. So I set my banana and 4 oz, highly messy and controversial yogurt on the counter and left. Thank God my daughter already had our coffee back to our room. I have NEVER heard anything so bizarre and ridiculous before! Even typing this out I'm laughing at the absurdity. Now I know why this was the last hotel to have any rooms available during a high conference week. Will not be returning.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2018

Good breakfast, lots of choices ,from cereal to biscuts and gravy, close to interstate, clean, comfortable, and a great value ,friendly staff restaurants and fuel within walking distance and lots of restaurants really close by

Date of stay: September 2018