“Good Place to Spend Night on Way Through”

Holiday Inn Express Elkhart North - I-80/90 EX. 92
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Elkhart
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Good price for a room on the way from East Coast to Mid-West. The mattresses were a bit saggy but overall a nice place. No automatic doors at entrance to hotel and no whirlpool, but they made up for it with customer service. The pancake maker was a nice change of pace and produced good pancakes. The nearby Hampton Inn is a bit classier and slightly more expensive. Will likely stay at the Hampton Inn the next time through.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tlscorpio

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was helping my brother move from the Midwest to the Mid-Atlantic and this old body of mine cannot make the trip non-stop anymore. So we picked Elkhart, Indiana, as the stopping point.

The property was nice and the room had a large bathrrom. The best "welcome" touch was a bottle of water and a free snack since I am a Priority Club member. The location of the property is ideal as it is just off the exit from the Indiana Turnpike and there are restaurants, gas, and strip malls nearby.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stopped for a one night stay on our way to Ohio. The hotel was average and fine for the one night. We had four rooms total for our group and the room had a leaking ceiling from the rain. They did comp the room for that night which does say something. Breakfast was the usual and always nice to have. The pool area is small but worked fine for kids to play. there are a few other choices in the area that would work just as good if not better.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Elkhart North - I-80/90 EX. 92, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Jessica871,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the condition of the ceiling you encountered. Though this matter has been resolved in a timely manner, I regret this has negatively impacted your stay with us. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stay at this location for business and pleasure many times a year. I have seen many changes in management but the one constant is the managers always get to know me and greet me by name as do the employees. Keppy is great as is Clint! The rooms are always neat and clean and comfortable. I'd highly recommend this hotel and it's very conveniently located!

Room Tip: If you book online you can ask for the floor you like and they try to accommodate you.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We recently stayed here due to work. Keppy, the front desk attendant was very professional and greeted me every morning in the lobby while I waited for my room to be cleaned. The rooms were very nice. I used the work out room and was very pleased. We have stayed here many times and love it. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2012

very much a holidayinn express,. Good but nothing to set it apart from others good or bad, I would definitely stay here again. Because of the convenient location.... And close by restaurants. other than that not much to say.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Deanna W
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Rooms, service and breakfast were very good. The only bad thing was that the pool area and water was very chilly. The location is perfect, just off of the toll road and by a number of restaurants. My kids favorite part of the stay was the pancake machine.

• Stayed: August 2012