All reviewsindoor poolrecommend this hotelrecessedbedshighway
Reviewed June 25, 2015

This is by far the best Hotel I have stayed in since 2 years ago. it was clean and smelled good the pool was being worked on and the manager went out of his way to make my visit awesome to compensate for the pool that was out off order. everyone was pleasant and persistent about making sure I was happy. I haven't had that in a long time. when the pool opens it will be the best because this place has 2 pools and they both are big and deep enough to swim in. there are restaurants around and it is not that far from Shipshewana flee market.plus the prices are awesome.Thank you A.J we will be back soon.

Room Tip: all the room are cool
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 10, 2015 via mobile

I had great stay. It was clean, comfy room and great customer service. Slept really good on the bed. Very Reasonable room rate. Close to restaurants shopping malls. Easily accessible from I 80 - 90. If I come back to this city again, I would definitely stay here. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2015

i have sted in several hotels in the area.when I found this place i was very happy. i never stay anywere eles. i travel all the time and come to Indiana offten. And i only stay here. The rooms are always clean and the beds are very comfortable .There is a resturant next door that is open 24 hours aday and the food is great. across the road there is Red lobster,Texas Road House, and A olive Garden and to many others to list. you can not go wrong coming to this place. and I would like to let the staff know they are fantastic

Room Tip: you can not go wrong staying here
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank dandj5117
Reviewed May 31, 2015 via mobile

We were driving from Wisconsin to Pennsylvania and just couldn't keep going anymore so we needed somewhere to stop. I pulled out my phone and looked online and found this place. I was nervous as it was very very reasonable but it is a very nice room with two nice beds, a nice television, nice bathroom, desk and chair. I would recommend it to anyone. The man at the front desk was excellent and extremely accommodating as it was so late or really early in the morning.

Stayed: May 2015
2  Thank Ja9PA
Reviewed May 21, 2015

We did arrive late afternoon after a long and tiring trip. That is why we did not leave our room after checking in. However we were welcomed nicely. The room was clean and the beds fantastic. Slept till 8.30 AM!
We liked our stay!