All reviewsindoor poolrecommend this hotelrecessedbedshighway
Reviewed June 10, 2015 via mobile

I had great stay. It was clean, comfy room and great customer service. Slept really good on the bed. Very Reasonable room rate. Close to restaurants shopping malls. Easily accessible from I 80 - 90. If I come back to this city again, I would definitely stay here. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2015

i have sted in several hotels in the area.when I found this place i was very happy. i never stay anywere eles. i travel all the time and come to Indiana offten. And i only stay here. The rooms are always clean and the beds are very comfortable .There is a resturant next door that is open 24 hours aday and the food is great. across the road there is Red lobster,Texas Road House, and A olive Garden and to many others to list. you can not go wrong coming to this place. and I would like to let the staff know they are fantastic

Room Tip: you can not go wrong staying here
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank dandj5117
Reviewed May 31, 2015 via mobile

We were driving from Wisconsin to Pennsylvania and just couldn't keep going anymore so we needed somewhere to stop. I pulled out my phone and looked online and found this place. I was nervous as it was very very reasonable but it is a very nice room with two nice beds, a nice television, nice bathroom, desk and chair. I would recommend it to anyone. The man at the front desk was excellent and extremely accommodating as it was so late or really early in the morning.

Stayed: May 2015
2  Thank Ja9PA
Reviewed May 21, 2015

We did arrive late afternoon after a long and tiring trip. That is why we did not leave our room after checking in. However we were welcomed nicely. The room was clean and the beds fantastic. Slept till 8.30 AM!
We liked our stay!

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 398Jan
Reviewed April 26, 2015 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel i have stayed there alot lately the rooms are nice and clean staff freindly and respectful the beds are very comfortable i slept very good my lady liikes it too overall i'd recommend this hotel over any and they have better prices than any hotel around

Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank derrick574
The Garden inn , Manager at The Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you again..