“elkhart trip”

Baymont Inn & Suites Elkhart
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Elkhart

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. It wasn't fancy but was a comfortable stay for the night. The breakfast was free and decent sized. Service was good and the location was convenient. The rooms could use a little upgrading and the sink area was small and cramped. The refrigerator made strange noises all night which was annoying and the heater rattled. Overall with our hotwire price it was worth it and a fine place to crash.

• Stayed March 2013
James D, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Elkhart, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Keendog,

Thank you much for your recent review of our property. I am happy to inform you that we are currently looking at making some upgrades to our guestrooms and public areas that will really added to the overall quality of our property. In the near future we should see new carpeting throughout the hotel as well as upgrades to our bedding in our guestrooms. I also would like to have my maintenance take a look the fridge that was giving you problems, so if you could at your earliest convenience give me a call at the hotel, I would love to speak with you more about your stay. Once again thank you for the review and hopefully we can accommodate you in the future.\

James DeBartolo
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 8, 2013

It was fairly quiet and the staff was wonderful. Check in was quick and they even have a discount to the restaurant across the street. It was clean and I slept well. The shampoo and soap they offer for free smelled great, and although I forgot my toothbrush I called down to the front desk and they brought me one quickly and complimentary. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
James D, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Elkhart, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Marie G,

Thank you very much for your recent Four Star Review. Our staff prides itself on delivering exception guest service to everyone who steps through our door. It is so nice to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed everything about our property. I certainly hope that we will be able to see you again soon. If I can assist you in any way in the meantime, please feel free to contact me at the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

James DeBartolo
Travelers also viewed these Elkhart hotels
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Elkhart
Staybridge Suites Elkhart North
Comfort Suites North
Comfort Suites North
#10 of 22 in Elkhart

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Elkhart? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Elkhart

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Elkhart
Address: 3010 Brittany Court, Elkhart, IN 46514-5552 (Formerly Jameson Inn Elkhart)
Location: United States > Indiana > Elkhart
#2 Best Value Hotel in Elkhart
#8 Business Hotel in Elkhart
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Elkhart 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Elkhart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jameson Inn Elkhart Hotel Elkhart