“Manager's immediate attention”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 20, 2011

This is in response to a previous review where they stated they had rude service on the phone. If I ever had any issue with service, I spoke to kenny and rona about it. And they immediately dealt with the situation. Whether cooking the order themselves or getting the employee over to apologize directly to me along with their repeated apologies. I always have a good time when I'm there. If any does happen they make sure to make it up to me and ask specifically on my next visit if there was any issue.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

I've ordered many times from Jade Garden, and every time I order delivery, they give me attitude about my location. I'm only a couple miles from the restaurant, but the man that answers the phone is rude. Sometimes they make me order $30 worth of food (for one person!) just to get delivery. Another Chinese delivery place, Yummy Chinese, is farther away from me and has no problems delivering to my address. The only reason I choose Jade Garden is because the food is consistently good every time I order it.

Lose the attitude with delivery and you'll get even more of my business.

1  Thank AverageJoeShmoe
Reviewed April 13, 2011

No, it isn't authentic Asian cuisine, but that would actually include mostly vegetarian dishes and nothing deep fried or soaked in MSG and corn syrup. So if what you're after is asian-american style food, eat here and get the crab rangoon too, it is ridiculously good. If you want fine dining, go someplace else, if you want great food and lots of it, eat here. plus, they're open crazy late, even on Sunday

4  Thank MainMan311
Reviewed December 12, 2010

I have gone to Jade Garden several times and the experience is always a positive one. The waiters are extremely nice and everyone contributes to the welcoming atmosphere. The food is great (I usually get the Chicken Lo Mein or Sesame Chicken) and I can never quite finish it all, but the food also makes for great leftovers! The Egg Rolls are exquisite as well! If you are looking for an authentic Chinese cuisine experience, Jade Garden is the place to go!

4  Thank FoodFanatic13
Reviewed November 4, 2010

It was a very nice place. Good food and the waiter was crazy...but in a good way. The price was fair and the portions large. One big plus about Jade Garden is that they serve Sushi. I do like Great Wall better, which is right down the road. However, if someone in your party wants Sushi, this place is still excellent.

3  Thank JeffSB