“Delicious”

Ranked #2 of 191 Restaurants in Elkhart
Cuisines: American, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Upscale food but casual atmosphere located in the middle of the motels off 80/90 toll road. From hand pattied burgers to black angus sirloin and filet mignon. Walleye, lake perch, blue gill and salmon to a full sushi bar! 20 beers on tap specializing in local hand crafted micro brews. Great little wine list. It's where the locals and the business travelers meet. Great bar atmosphere!
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is a great local spot to try when you're passing through town. Our server was personable and prompt and the food was surprisingly good. I rarely enjoy fish in restaurants, but this place knows how its done. Delicious!

1  Thank J S

Reviewed June 28, 2013

After being recommended by a few folks in the area, we tried it out. Wow. Local fish dishes, a trendy and upscale decor and a friendly and service oriented waitstaff. The perch was incredible (who knew?) and the wine list was more than suitable. If I ever find myself in this part of Indiana again, I would go here again and will gladly recommend it to others.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great menu for lunch which includes sushi which is hard to find. It is a top choice for business lunch. I usually get the blackened Mahi Mahi sandwich.

1  Thank TDW_3002
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I try to visit here whenever in town, just for the lake perch, sauteed or fried, your choice. They have very generous portions so come hungry. Went close to happy hour and the bar area is in the middle section, so it does make for a very noisy dining experience if you are there at that time. They serve veggies and potatoes or rice with the entrees. Dining partner had double veggies in place of potato. Veggie was green beans with garlic, very tasty. Server Hillary was pleasant and efficient as was the kitchen. Meals came out very quickly, despite being at a busy time when nearly all the tables were full.

1  Thank sundevil
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I dined there on a Monday night. The atmosphere was somewhat rustic and quaint. Lots of locals which is a good sign meaning that the food is high-value and good quality.

They have a vast selection of specialty draft beers. There is a wide variety of fish and sushi. I had the bluegill which I had never tried before and they did it quite nicely.

If I had one minor complaint it would be the waitress. She was not all that attentive and many times I had to get her attention to service my table even though it wasn't all that busy.

Overall I would go back.