“Good Food, Great Service”
Review of Luchesse's

Luchesse's
Ranked #18 of 197 Restaurants in Elkhart
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The food is authentic Italian fair and some is a little on the expensive side but all in all worth it. The service is usually great and I have eaten here on several different occasions at different times of the day. If you have a little extra time the pizza is very good.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Frequent this restaurant on a fairly regular basis. Italian entrees with unique weekly dinner specials. Prices are mid to high end. Food is always good. Family owned and operated and the wait staff is always very friendly. Great pizza and appetizers.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We spent a week in Elkhart last month picking up our new RV as I'm sure many others do. We ate most of our meals near the dealership, right off the Interstate, out of convenience, but one night I really wanted Italian food. I asked at the dealership and Luchesse's was recommended.

As an Italian, originally from New York, I can be very picky abut my Italian food and did not have high hopes of finding good Italian food, just hoped for something edible. Luchesse's was a wonderful surprise!

There are many enticing choices on the menu, but I ordered the Chicken Parmagiana, which is my go-to meal when I don't know the restaurant quality. It was delicious! The bread and olive oil dip were wonderful, the sauce good, and the chicken was actually a cutlet, rather than just a boneless breast...something I rarely encounter outside NY. My fiancé was equally happy with his pasta dish. We don't often indulge in dessert but I'm a pushover for cannoli...and enjoyed every bite.

This is not an every night pizza place; the décor and atmosphere are upscale and the prices moderate. It is an excellent choice for a relaxing night out.

My only complaint is that we'll have to drive 1000 miles to eat there again!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have held multiple private events at Luchesse's and their service and food is always wonderful! They have always had the private room set up exactly as requested and seem to go above and beyond in making every detail perfect!!

1  Thank csomers21
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Overall it was a nice experience. We had a bottle of Forefront Pinot Noir. No appetizer. My wife had a Chicken dish and I had Veal Scaloppini. The veal was excellent. We enjoyed our dinner and the atmosphere. The best italian in Elkhart County.

1  Thank edarh