“Nothing less expected” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Elkhart
trevor, United States
“Nothing less expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

This hotel is a stple of hotels in the Elkhart area. Every time without fail staff, room and ammenities are excellent. no surprises I travel to Elkhart at least once a month for several days and this hotel is first choice. unfortunately many people feel the same because if you do not reserve ahead it may be full.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Chris N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart, responded to this review, March 8, 2016
Dear Guest,

I am sorry that old management of this hotel did not respond to your review. Please know that I started at this property in late 2014 and if I can be of any service to you, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Chris Newsome

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Glendale
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

We have learned the hard way that it pays to pick a nice hotel when traveling. Hilton properties are generally very good, and this was no exception. We booked online, and as a result breakfast was included with a minimal additional charge. The wait staff in the restaurant went out of their way to fix whatever we wanted. The pastries were fresh, the eggs were done just the way we wanted, and they had a variety of fresh fruit plus the usual other offerings. In the room, there was plenty of space for suitcases, everything was in good working order, there was a TV guide in the room, and the shower was terrific, possibly new or a recent upgrade. In short, it's a great place to stay, but it appears to be nearly fully booked most nights.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

Housekeeping noticed that I liked M&M's since there was an empty bag in my room when they came to clean. When I arrived back to the room after a long day of work, Beth, from housekeeping left a bag of M&M's with a note saying she noticed I like them so she left some for me. This was so sweet and really made my day. People don't do nice things like this anymore. I hope she is recognized for going above and beyond. It really made my day!

Center Valley, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

This is a great place to stay for pleasure or business. Every member of the staff we encountered in our 5 night stay were very friendly and willing to help in any way. The room was clean, lobby very neat and restaurant staff very helpful. We will be back for sure.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

South Riding, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We spent one night here en route to WI and had a great experience. The girl at the front desk was super friendly, courteous and helpful. The room was quiet and clean. The beds were comfortable. We didn't use the amenities but will do so next time. We are planning to pass through in July and will definitely stay here again!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Elkart, IN, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Extremely nice hotel for the price. Service was excellent. Location was easy to get to. The pool and hot tub were very nice and the whole hotel was extremely clean and easy on the eyes. The price was very reasonable also.

Lafayette,IN, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

I came to town for a funeral and needed a room quickly.They where great.The room was clean ,all the things worked and I got a good nights sleep .The receptionist was very friendly and send my booking confirmation promptly

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ck1928, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking time to comment on your recent experience with the Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart IN. I am glad to see that the hotel and staff took care of your needs while you were in town. I am sorry it was under such sad circumstances. We take pride in our guest service, and I am glad that you found your stay enjoyable.
Have a great day!