“Very nice hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Elkhart
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We had a very nice stay. My kids ages 4 and 1 loved the pool. The restaurant had a very friendly staff and great food. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was nice and clean. I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Cindy K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you for taking time to comment on Trip Advisor!! We take pride in our hotel, and staff, and I am glad to see you had a great stay! We look forward to you seeing again should your travels bring you back to the Elkhart area.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Stayed here one night during a road trip. The hotel is spacious and clean although the lobby was being remodeled when we were there so it was a little inconvenient. The staff was polite, our room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. The pool was nice. The business office was quiet and I got some work done there. The hotel is close to some restaurants for breakfast or dinner. I would stay here again if I ever pass through the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Cindy K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. I understand that you were inconvenienced by some of the construction you experienced while staying with us. As you could tell we are currently going through renovations and I do regret if this caused you any inconveniences. Your comfort and safety is my number one concern so I appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected and I can assure you that your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise.

Please know that your business is incredibly important to us and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Service- Erin the night manager is terrific! She is pleasant and always willing to help. Follows through on making reservations without any issues or delays. She can be counted on!

Rooms - clean and quite. Spacious. Need carpet cleaned or updated in some. Not a big issue though.

Location- close to toll road but quite and safe. Many good restaurants closely along with grocery stores.

I have stayed there for a month now and find it to be very accommodating.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you so much for your positive response on Trip Advisor. I am please to see you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to you seeing some of the positive upcoming renovations that Hilton Garden Inn is implementing. We have a terrific staff, and I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon when your travels bring you back to the Elkhart area.
Yours in Hospitality,
Cindy King

Reviewed March 18, 2013

A last-minute reservation was satisfactory, but lacked the wow factor. The staff was exceptional, but the pillows were tiny and the pool hours too limited to allow us to use the pool at all. We also stayed on the night clocks move forward an hour and the stay was cut short and we were charged a late fee for checking out 10 minutes after 11 am.

Room Tip: We had a king-size with 4 tiny square pillows. Made the bed look bigger and sleep a bit less comfor...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Cindy K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking time to respond to your recent stay with us. I was curious to know about the late check out fee, but since I do not have a name on this post, I am unable to look it up. We typically try not to charge late check out fees. So if you could send me your information to my email at cindy.king@hilton.com I will be happy to research that. The pillows are the Hilton Garden Inn standard pillows, but we would have been happy to give you extra pillows should you ask. Once again, thank you for your comments, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours in Hospitality.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Had a very pleasant stay and everything one wants in the hotel was superb - thanks!
Everybody was welcoming, and the fireplace in the lobby was just the icing on the cake - coming in from the cold night, this is absolutely welcoming.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Cindy K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for taking time to comment on your stay with us recently. We strive to be the best hotel in the area, and I am so glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us, We hope to see you again soon, should your travels bring you back to the Elkhart area again. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We recently had my niece's 9th birthday party at the HGI in Elkhart in one of the Garden Rooms. The space was great and the staff exceeded our expectations! They helped with anything they could and did so with a smile. Very pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel overall as well as the staff! Will go back again :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Cindy K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad that you had a positive experience at the hotel and with the staff. I would love to see your photos from the childrens tea party!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at how great the rooms were. The hospitality by the staff was wonderful. The menu in the restaurant was wonderful.

My over all experience is one that I happily share with others and will certainly be staying again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your visit with us in January, so glad to see you had a enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels or plans bring you back to the area!
Yours in Hospitality!