“Nice meeting rooms, friendly staff!”

Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Elkhart
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We recently had my niece's 9th birthday party at the HGI in Elkhart in one of the Garden Rooms. The space was great and the staff exceeded our expectations! They helped with anything they could and did so with a smile. Very pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel overall as well as the staff! Will go back again :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Cindy K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad that you had a positive experience at the hotel and with the staff. I would love to see your photos from the childrens tea party!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at how great the rooms were. The hospitality by the staff was wonderful. The menu in the restaurant was wonderful.

My over all experience is one that I happily share with others and will certainly be staying again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your visit with us in January, so glad to see you had a enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels or plans bring you back to the area!
Yours in Hospitality!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times on business. The staff is always very friendly, the rooms are very comfortable and the stays are always pleasant.

On my last stay, I noticed a new menu at the hotel's restaurant. Being a foodie and a graduate of a Culinary School in Paris I am a food snob and hotel fare is not usually something that I look forward to on my business trip.

But this time I was WOW'd by the quality of their new entrees. Food that is actually cooked in-house and do not have the "SYSCO Pre-Made" taste.

The Gouda Pepper soup is to die for. Do you feel like just eating a grilled cheese? They will make it for you. My co-worker ordered the pasta Alfredo...OMG that was home made Alfredo, and yes I can tell the difference.

Apparently being in an area with great dinning means that you have to excel. Congratulations to the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn, Elkhart, you certainly exceeded my expectations by a mile.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for our recent positive comments on the hotel and your experience! We strive to be the best, and value the feedback we receive from our guests. We hope to see you again soon should your travels bring you back to our area.
Yours in Hospitality!

Reviewed December 23, 2012

ExcelleNt price and value for Hilton Garden because it is in a smaller venue. No free breakfast but the breakfast is very reasonably priced compared to other hotels that charge for breakfast. Rooms are updated and staff is friendly. Skip other hotels in the area and stay here.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Cindy K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn, Elkhart!!! I am so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We are excited to announce that 2013 we will be getting a renovation of the lobby, dining room, and bar area. I am sure the next time you stop into Elkhart, you will see a great improvement to the already great service we provide! I always share the guest comments with our staff, and they will also be delighted to know you had a great stay! Thank you again for taking the time to comment and from all of us at the Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart, Have a Merry Christmas!!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

We typically stay at Hamptons but during our Thanksgiving trip to family in Missouri this year, we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart, IN. We would definitely stay here again. It was very nicely maintained, the staff was friendly, and most importantly....the room was nicely updated and very clean!

Room Tip: We were given a room on the first floor and it was perfectly fine.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Cindy K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Thank you for taking time to place a response on Trip Advisor regarding your Thanksgiving Holiday stay with us, we are all pleased to see you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and hope to see you again soon for the upcoming Christmas holiday should your travels bring you back to the Elkhart area.
Have a wonderful holiday

Reviewed November 25, 2012

This is a beautiful hotel. Really, at this hotel, I could have just as easily felt myself to be on a business trip at $200+/night in a major metropolitan city as in Elkhart, Indiana, visiting family for Thanksgiving weekend at $99/night. An OUTSTANDING value.

The rooms are beautifully decorated, clean, have all the amenties. Comfortable beds (although the spot where everyone sleeps - inside of the bed, next to the alarm clock on the queen bed farthest from the door - is completely indented; time to flip/rotate the mattresses!) The showers are perfect and plenty of water pressure, hot water, etc. Good coffee. The kids enjoyed the pool and the hot tub. The only complaint, is, of course, having to pay $8.99 for breakfast, but my understanding is that i might have been able to book the room in advance with breakfast included for only about $5 a night more. I would ask when you make a reservation.

I highly recommend this hotel and plan to stay here the next time we are in town and family guest rooms are already spoken for. :-)

Room Tip: We had room 332 which was nice because it was way at the end of the hall away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Cindy K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for taking time to post a review on your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn, Elkhart, IN. I am so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us, we offered a special rate during the Thanksgiving holiday and it seems as if you and your family had a great time!! Due to the fact that we are a full service hotel and have a restaurant, breakfast is not included with our rates, unless you book the Bed & Breakfast deal, which I would recommend for your next visit. It is very important to myself and the entire staff that each of guests have a enjoyable stay, and we look forward to your return again in the near future. Have a wonderful holiday season!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Nice Hotel, close to restaurants. Friendly staff. They have allot of turnover of employee's but it does not seem to effect the level of service. Hotel restaurant not the greatest for dinner. Great for breakfast. I stay here ususally twice per month.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Chris N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2016

Dear Guest,

I am sorry that old management of this hotel did not respond to your review. Please know that I started at this property in late 2014 and if I can be of any service to you, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Warm Regards,